LX Forums Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Internet friends are the best.
2,178 Posts

·
SuperBee #328
320 Posts
That looks insane! Makes me wonder what it would look like with 18" wheels up front.. Bet it would look mean!

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
IMHO those are kind of busy for the Chally. Some nice clean five spokes would be a better fit maybe. Or maybe not. Haven't seen many options on the car yet :) It'll definitely be snapping necks though!

·
Internet friends are the best.
2,178 Posts

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
We added a supercharger system today and dyno-ed it. I think the results speak for themselves. Especially on a hot, humid Georgia day. Keep in mind that 495 is rear wheel HP, you can add 20% to estimate the crank HP, meaning we probably have the first 600 HP Challenger...

I bet you're not looking at those wheels anymore :)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
We added a supercharger system today and dyno-ed it. I think the results speak for themselves. Especially on a hot, humid Georgia day. Keep in mind that 495 is rear wheel HP, you can add 20% to estimate the crank HP, meaning we probably have the first 600 HP Challenger...

I bet you're not looking at those wheels anymore :)

WOW!!!!

mad props to you guys sick muscle guys.:rock::thumbs_u:

·
Registered
85 Posts
First, AWESOME Chally! Simply gorgeous!

*Sidenote: the Vortech blower... I'm getting mine installed at Vortech as I type this (R&D vehicle). My pal just got his back from Vortech... his Mustang dyno chart (what they use at Vortech) would DEFINATELY equate to the numbers you posted... AWESOME! We were all 'guesstimating' 490+ rwhp and 600 hp at the engine... you just proved the point! Thanks! Now I'm even more psyched!

G

·
Wait till there is a head swap, intense cam, much larger pulley on the S/C and a final tune... should easily see an extra 150hp over what you see there.

This is exciting news.

Now the question is... how well will the rear tires grip for that much power, and can the rear end handle it? I suppose it is the same half-shafts that a lot of people here have snapped with less power.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.