LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Can someone put a shaker (black) on my car and have the ring going around it red matching the red of the car coming up the hood. The Red Stripe will come up to the ring and then red will be the ring going around the shaker.
Thanks a lot in advance..I got a couple more weeks to wait for the real thing. :bling:

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
OK -didn't you just start the 'anyone else over moddin their Maggie' thread recently... :wink:

It's all good - glad to see you're back on track! I was wondering what color your shaker would be... It wouldn't look right with the stripe in the middle...

Maybe Argent Silver? - May be too much of a contrast...

Solid black might be best bet.

·
Premium Member
16,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did I unknowingly do something to tick off all the photo choppers....tell me if I did and I will fix it... I promise

Pretty Pretty please do the pic for me?

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Cool, looks like a bulldog frothing at the mouth!, how about letting the hood paint scheme follow onto the trim ring(red only in the center of the trim ring....Yeah that's definately what I would do. Maybe even try a red shaker with black 'Cuda grilles (or the converse) on for size after that.

·
Premium Member
16,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well not tomorrow, my bracket will not arrive till thursday according to UPS:

Sched. Delivery: 08/10/2006 Shipped to: ABILENE, TX, US Service Type: 3 DAY SELECT

I will install the bracket ASAP and let you know Mo Power if it fits and all.

Nathan

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
If you could, I'd like to see the red ring around shaker, but loose the red stripe on the nose and hood. Please, please, please.
power = hemi said:
Sorry, I missed that part of your re-quest.

Here ya go:

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
No, no, no! The stripe must go! :Na_Na_Na_Na: I just want to see what it would look like. Good God, man.......you can leave the stripe. :p

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.