LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dismayed by your actions and words...
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being an LX enthusiast I know the parts I want to see available for our rides, but I would like to know what all of you would like to see, both in parts and what we run specials on.

Keep it to a brief description by listing the part, the manufacture if known, and the vehicle.

I will update the list on this first post.

Looking forward to your input,
E

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
First thing I wanna see is your screen name go from:

Electrofied

to

Electrofied

In true supporting vendor fashion. Then it would be nice to have some sways for the AWD.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
It's not a performance part, but I REALLY would like to be able to get a Heritage tri-color Badge, the diameter of the side molding, but the thickness of the seat badge. It's for my custom engine cowl. Then I'll work on some other things.... Hee Hee.

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
Well, E.....since you asked ... I would LOVE to se a customizable engine cover for the 3.5L .....

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
a hood with a mural of a naked lady. A good looking one too.

·
LX Padiwan
775 Posts
Hotchkis Sways

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
WOOT, got the first thing I asked for and it was FREE

Electrofied is now in red.

How about those sways for the AWD, the same deal would be cool

·
Dismayed by your actions and words...
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mural of a naked chick works better... why? A real naked chick would fall off the hood all the time and she wouldn't be so pretty after a few of those nose dives. lol

E

·
See ya in anotha life brotha
14,677 Posts
I would like to see a SamCo silicon hose for the CAI's 3.5 to 4" from filter to TB without using joints.

I think Josh already has a solid inv of LX stuff.

Everything else I think Josh carries thats been listed other than the SRT suspention, which if he were to sell new would be insane ( think 212 per rear shock, $180 per front shock, Springs ?? no idea, and the factory sways ) You better off waiting for Ebay and ordering a Hotchkis Sway kit for those shocks and springs.

Nice to see your name in Red Jason!

-R

·
LX Padiwan
670 Posts
Like Token says;;;; sway's for AWD! :bling:

Robin

·
LX Guru
2,871 Posts
I want Matt's Frankentake III. Sorry you probably can't help with that one unless you want to have the parts for a do-it-yourself intake.

I want a turbo system once they have been released and proved.

In the meantime I want to better understand the mods I can do that will work well with the turbo system. I don't want to buy high flow cats just to have them get replaced by the turbo system. If I can have my own shorty headers and catback exhaust without disturbing the turbo design I might do that in the meantime.

I want Freak's Morpheous project. Anything you can do to help him will be appreciated.

I want a knowledge base article that contains a spreadsheet or table of the various Tire Options for our rides. For each tire I want to know if there are any "challenges" or problems for using that tire. Tire Rack is great for some reviews but I'd like to know how each tire is working out for the LXers. (I'm thinking of columns with offsets, tire diameter differences, pictures if possible, advice, etc.)

I'm not tire-smart enough to do this. I'm just now getting to understand the different aspect ratios and widths. I'm still not sure what would be the best performance tire for my RT without changing rims. (Though 20" rims would look really good to me.)

I'm sure lots of other people want different things. That's cool. Just my thoughts. I'd love to do headers, catback, turbo, intake, computer tuning, and probably eventually suspension and brake upgrades.

I'd like to find out more about any kind of suspension upgrades that would still allow towing and height leveling. (I want to be able to tow the full 3800 lbs when needed)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.