LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is short notice but since my Headlights are back in, I have a terrible itch to do something. Legends Car Club puts on a good show in Snoqualmie. Quiet little town that springs to life when the car show comes. The cruise up to Snoqualmie is also a cool little trip. Anyone care to join in? Lemme know.

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alrighty then! That's two LX's. Lets go peoples. Who else can join the party?

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Magnum Come Loudly
7,308 Posts
This does sound like fun, just not sure I can do it.
I'm commited :)wink: ) to go to this one on Saturday...
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=445217#post445217

So, not sure I should be doing nothing but car shows all weekend. :sad: Wifes new struts for mini-van showed up in the mail, and she wants them in, they're SHOT. I'm hoping I can get the struts done on Saturday evening, then MAYBE join you guys for the Snoqualmie deal.

What's the best way to contact you at the last minute?

Chris.

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PM sent.
7car7 said:
This does sound like fun, just not sure I can do it.
I'm commited :)wink: ) to go to this one on Saturday...
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=445217#post445217

So, not sure I should be doing nothing but car shows all weekend. :sad: Wifes new struts for mini-van showed up in the mail, and she wants them in, they're SHOT. I'm hoping I can get the struts done on Saturday evening, then MAYBE join you guys for the Snoqualmie deal.

What's the best way to contact you at the last minute?

Chris.

·
...I'ma' do wat' it do, baby!
1,384 Posts
Hey gang....I read on the website that the Hot-rod-o-rama event is for Pre 1965 vehicles only. I'm just guessing that they probably would appreciate a 2005 or 2006 Magnum parked next to their 1932 Fords. Just my guess. However, it be pretty cool to check out the "rat rides".

SyNyStR

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
I'm not sure about this one yet. It will all depend on whether I can get caught up on work that has been piling up on me (been spending too much time here!). If I can get caught up by Saturday, I may consider another drive up there. However, I'm not even going to consider it unless I know for sure that someone's halos are installed and in perfect working condition! :wink:

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nothing like a little more pressure! Lol! I won't say with 100% accuracy, but I guessing that the lights will be operational tomorrow night! :roll:
If you weren't on the forum right now, you could get some work done and join us on Sunday.
Sign off and get back to work you slacker. I'm gonna tell the boss! :wink:
MyMaggieMae said:
I'm not sure about this one yet. It will all depend on whether I can get caught up on work that has been piling up on me (been spending too much time here!). If I can get caught up by Saturday, I may consider another drive up there. However, I'm not even going to consider it unless I know for sure that someone's halos are installed and in perfect working condition! :wink:

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
I'M BUTWEET DAMMIT said:
Sign off and get back to work you slacker. I'm gonna tell the boss! :wink:
No... don't tell the boss! She already complains about how much time I spend here! :wink:

Okay... hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go... :sad:

·
...I'ma' do wat' it do, baby!
1,384 Posts
Halos!

I'M BUTWEET DAMMIT said:
Nothing like a little more pressure! Lol! I won't say with 100% accuracy, but I guessing that the lights will be operational tomorrow night! :roll:
BUTWEET, are you working on them yourself? Or is someone putting the lights back on for ya'? You know since I'm not doing anything on Saturday I don't mind helpin' ya' out if ya' need it.:loser:

SyNyStR

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks a heap for the offer, but the lights are back in. I just need to hook up the inverters when they arrive tomorrow. Piece a cake!

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Well I would love to go to Snoqualmie Sunday, but the family and I will be at Safeco Field sunday hopefully watching the M's close some ground on Oakland.

I am definately in for the Graham show though.

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If the game's called on excessive sun, please join us. You'll be missed. Go M's!!!

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To all associated with the Snoqualmie show. I'm sad to say that I have to bag out of the show tomorrow. A family matter just arose, that I have to tend to. Sorry to give such short notice.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Well Mike, I hope that your family matter was handled this weekend and all is good!

Been pretty quiet here from the NW group.
My family and I had a great time at Safeco Field today, how did everyone else's weekend go?

·
21,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I straightened out a problem between my son and his mom. (Ex-wife)
Then decided to do some siding and cedar shake projects on the house. Other than that it was a ho-hum day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.