LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone installed an amp...without all the other upgrades. I want louder but dont want to do the speaker swap outs or adding a sub. advice needed:not_worth :not_worth

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
I bought a Bass tube..with an amp built in all you do is power it up ground it and simply hook a wire to a speaker to jump a signal...and walla done actually i have 2 bass tubes in my Mag that way....i wish i knew you where thinking of doing this i could have shown you that nite at whiskey....Its easy and makes the system sound way better IMHO....:wink:

·
magnumaniac
452 Posts
Hey My Hemi what brand,and size tubes do you have.

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Ok dont laugh i bought them off ebay for like 39.99 each...There called Rampage BA200 they are 200 watt adjustable gain.. The size is 8 inch ported bass tube ,they were a piece of cake to hook up...They sound really good for what they are....I like them ....Im looking at an STR-8 magnum now that has the kicker system so i might not need these anymore so i might be putting thme up for sale...cheap .....LOL

Im looking at the picture i didnt even have plates on it yet and it did that mod....LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.