LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I dunno......
Joined
·
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my southern friends have left me, and there isn't even anyone on chat....no way now to goof off on a Friday night and not do homework when hubby is out of town...

Geez...we should have required those darn shindiggers to POST while at the party...even Bipto and Magnum8r posted from THEIR trip...

hehehe
 

·
Die hipster scum!
Joined
·
15,111 Posts
LOL - don't worry, Sue - they'll post eventually, but being that the first night of any weekend M&G is always the "Glad to meet you, let's get drunk" night, it may not be until tomorrow... :wink:
 

·
Chasing Dreams
Joined
·
3,354 Posts
yup they are all about 2 hours from me now. I will leave about 7 in the morning.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,985 Posts
Jump on chat now and

HEMIwoman said:
All my southern friends have left me, and there isn't even anyone on chat....no way now to goof off on a Friday night and not do homework when hubby is out of town...

Geez...we should have required those darn shindiggers to POST while at the party...even Bipto and Magnum8r posted from THEIR trip...

hehehe
you can speak to a northerner

I didn't make it down either

Chasb
 

·
I dunno......
Joined
·
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's ok Shel....some nice guys came in and visited me in the chatroom...I have sufficiently blown off school now...LOL
 

·
I dunno......
Joined
·
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think he is coming back..under his name it now says "former owner" and it doesn't even show the last time he was online...he got pissed after that thread about resale value.
 

·
fool in search of wisdom
Joined
·
5,863 Posts
HEMIwoman said:
I don't think he is coming back..under his name it now says "former owner" and it doesn't even show the last time he was online...he got pissed after that thread about resale value.
Well that sucks.....

Guess we'll have to wait for the shindig to come to a close for the next M&G...
 

·
I dunno......
Joined
·
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would be up for something next weekend maybe...hubby will still be out of town...let me know! If I don't head to the mountains, I would be available.
 

·
fool in search of wisdom
Joined
·
5,863 Posts
HEMIwoman said:
I would be up for something next weekend maybe...hubby will still be out of town...let me know! If I don't head to the mountains, I would be available.
Let's start a new M&G thread during the week, since Wil should be back by then. Hopefully Von Doom is lurking, and would show up too......
:racing:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top