LX Newbie
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PICS, INFO, PRICE...ect Please.......

Does it Void the warranty?

·
and there's no going back
846 Posts
Do it for sound. You will FEEL like you're going faster! ;) I have the AEM BruteForce, which manufactures the Mopar unit, but has a dry filter that doesn't get oiled and coloring that better suited my style (silver powdercoated tube with gray filter and red and black emblems). I LOVE the sound! It balances the exhaust rumble from my Flowmaster catback with a lovely growl from under the hood.

I think it was like $260, but I'm not sure, since my fiance got it for my Christmas present. I love that woman.

·
and there's no going back
846 Posts
Nice setup, 65Standard!
65standard said:
that airaid system looks pretty good. that 9" filter had the biggest gains, like 10Hp over all other CAIs remember.

here is my Ram-Charger setup, fresh from the custom shop.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Check out the GIFO threads

Jweezy said:

Cost: Ask PremierTruck.com
Info: makes your exhaust louder, your car is more powerful, you can hear it. its 9" long...looks great under the hood

Jweezy
and soon the next MOFO threads

Here's mine anyway

·
Geek Master Flash
752 Posts
MOPAR CAI with a non mopar smaller filter. I like the the looks of the new filter way better.

Original MOPAR filter

New smaller, better quality filter:

Why did I change filters you ask? I noticed my MOPAR filter was ruined when I was cleaning it. Factory defect I think:

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
Throwing mine into the mix... K&N Aircharger; Part# 63-1114; about $300.00

·
T.G.I.F.
24,289 Posts
65standard said:
that 9" filter had the biggest gains, like 10Hp over all other CAIs remember.
Actually it wasn't that filter. It was the 9" S&B, which has a cone filter on the end that the AirRaid lacks. The AirRaid is something I'd like to have tested at Mods Face-Off 5. We need to find a volunteer either for the filter alone or the entire unit (we'd test both I think). I also got a tentative commitment from S&B for their LX intake kit. And I think MAYBE ... FINALLY ... The 12" filter for The F-III Project should ship this week. Have about given up hope on the custom 10".

·
Internet friends are the best.
2,178 Posts
Okay, no pics of the Dub-Air CAI so here's mine. Don't know if it actually made more HP, (the butt dyno says yes) but I love the sound at WOT.

·
Wish you the best BigBob
2,207 Posts

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
I just ordered the Brute Force intake today. Would you guys and gals that have it already let me know what you think of it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.