LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
Dude... looks great! I'm working on my video as we speak.

What software are you using? I'm just learning with crappy Windows Movie Maker.
 

·
Major Mag Nut
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video. Looks like you guys had a good turn out and a great time...
 

·
LX Newbie
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Todd RT said:
Dude... looks great! I'm working on my video as we speak.

What software are you using? I'm just learning with crappy Windows Movie Maker.
I used Windows Movie Maker and it is crappy but I find it easier to work with when using pictures. Adobe Premiere is ten time better but Its also ten time harder if you dont know what you are doing... like me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,219 Posts
TJchargerRT said:
I used Windows Movie Maker and it is crappy but I find it easier to work with when using pictures. Adobe Premiere is ten time better but Its also ten time harder if you dont know what you are doing... like me.
great video and i agree with the above statement
 

·
My wife will never understand why I Mod!
Joined
·
380 Posts
Great Vid!! Only problem now is I'm going to be remembered for sleeping at the show!!! Oh well, I need to get a quick rest, was a long day.
 

·
"BAD TOYZ INC."
Joined
·
1,594 Posts
ravenkeeper98 said:
Great Vid!! Only problem now is I'm going to be remembered for sleeping at the show!!! Oh well, I need to get a quick rest, was a long day.
I'll have to take the blame for taking THOSE pictures of Raven "resting"..
But you were probably the smartest one there..
MY feet were killin' me...
Stan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,409 Posts
What's with the transfer rate being (at best) 40KB/sec... at this rate it's gonna take 40 min. before I can watch the 4 min video! And that's for "saving" the file... tried to just "open" it the first couple times and the best transfer rate I got was about 12 KB/sec. Wasn't gonna wait on that!

Just cancelled the download... after 30 min. never got more than about 62% finished. Will just have to see if it works better at home and after hours.
 

·
LX Newbie
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GoofyTimL said:
What's with the transfer rate being (at best) 40KB/sec... at this rate it's gonna take 40 min. before I can watch the 4 min video! And that's for "saving" the file... tried to just "open" it the first couple times and the best transfer rate I got was about 12 KB/sec. Wasn't gonna wait on that!

Just cancelled the download... after 30 min. never got more than about 62% finished. Will just have to see if it works better at home and after hours.
Wow, i guess this site sucks during the day, i tested it last night and i was getting >500KB/sec. I guess try it later tonight.
I uploaded it to Google Video... Quality is not as good and i guess because of the lower playback bitrate most of the stuff doesnt go with the music. Anyway enjoy the pics.

And thanks guys i am glad you enjoyed it.
 

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
Joined
·
11,078 Posts
TJchargerRT said:
Wow, i guess this site sucks during the day, i tested it last night and i was getting >500KB/sec. I guess try it later tonight.
I uploaded it to Google Video... Quality is not as good and i guess because of the lower playback bitrate most of the stuff doesnt go with the music. Anyway enjoy the pics.

And thanks guys i am glad you enjoyed it.
hey ya might wanna consider sendin it to grinner!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,409 Posts
Ain't a heck of a lot better at 10:10 pm EDT! Trying to "open" now and at just under 30KB/sec it's gonna take until 10:45 at best before I can watch the thing.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top