LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My maggie did me proud
647 Posts
I know there is a TSB for the 2.7 and 3.5 with a rough idle/shake...I couldn't find one for my R/T but it shakes pretty bad sometimes at lights

·
LX Padiwan
352 Posts
Blowfish said:
Does your SRT shakes during idle/stop? Not that it matters to me, it makes me feel the beast within.
Well it sure doesn't idle like a BMW inline 6 I'll tell you that! It's a little rough on idle but it kinda gives it the muscle-car feel, like my 1967 Camaro. I just feel a very slight shimmy every few seconds.

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Yea, my RT does it pretty good. It will do it more once I decide which cam to go with!:wink:

·
<==XTRP8R===
599 Posts
Blowfish said:
Does your SRT shakes during idle/stop? Not that it matters to me, it makes me feel the beast within.
Nah, my SRT doesn't shake. It's the ricers next to me that are shakin' when they hear my thunder! :rock::rock::rock:

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Blowfish said:
having your girl sitting in the car and said "your car is shaking".... and you said "does that turn you on??"...
thaz why you put a 12" subwoofer under the passanger seat :banana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.