LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mopar Rules
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the course of several months I made a few mods that are visible from a front view.
1. Early mod: Eibach Sportline Springs (about Nov-04)
2. CDC Shaker Hood purchased from HHP (Jan-06)
3. Blackened Headlights (May-06)
4. Black Honeycomb Grill purchsed from Dennis Whitte (Jun-06)
5. Enkei Rims 18x9" (21lbs each) (May-06)
6. Charger Daytona "R/T" badge taped to grill (Jul-06)
7. 2005 "HEMI" badge replaced with 2006 version (Jul-06)
8. Chrome side body molding replaced with body color molding (Jul-06) [too afraid to completely remove side moldings]

Next mod: stripes down sides and over top in either silver/gray or black. Hopefully this can transpire within the next month. Gotta look at a few photo ops. This will be my boldest mod IMO.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Terry's car is really nice in person, and Terry is also a really nice person. I enjoyed meeting you and your wife at the SE Shindig. The Nomad RT is another unique whip like the Charg-um.

It is really cool to see how many enthusiasts are taking a perfectly good and cool, new car, and turning it into something spectacular. Hats off to everyone who has modded their LX ride.

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
I would love to see some more close-up pictures of the hood and grille and side profile shot with the sportlines

·
Mopar Rules
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the kind compliments.
I'll work on some closer/larger pics. I'm a computer/techno rookie.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.