LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everybody, Yes I Will Be Parting Most Of My stuff And Looking For The Highest Bider. 22" Billet Intro Wheel's...... Brembo GT Brakes ( Front & Back ) Red One's .......UniversalAir Suspension Bag Set Up With Custom Switch Panel.......Maybe Parting Out The Stereo Stuff....Eclipes AVN5435 CD/ DVD/NAV Head Unit With Custom Fiberglass Planel And 8 Disc Changer , 2 Fosgate 4x400 Watt Amp's , 2 Punch 10" P3 Sub's With Custom Fiberglass Box With Leather To Match, Also 2 Savy 7" TV With Interior Matching Head Rest..... Hotchiks Sway Bar's.....JBA Header's .....Jet Stage 2 Chip......Plus Alot More. I Will Post The #'s Later When I Have The Time. All The Stuff I Have Is No Older Than A Year Old , Some Newer Than Other's. For The Most Part I Will Be Looking About 1/2 The Going Price And Everything Must Go...So Stay Tuned. Thank's

·
Hersela
2,352 Posts
aiite man, lets get some prices. btw - y u sellin errthang? is errthang ok?

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
I just had to go check my bank account to bring my thoughts back to the realm of the realistic :p I'm interested to see prices though.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the hurse said:
aiite man, lets get some prices. btw - y u sellin errthang? is errthang ok?
Yes Everything Is Ok , I'm Just Going In A Different Direction With My Life And I Don't Really Have The Time To Enjoy The Car Anymore. People That Know Me ( From The Forum Know I Keep Everything Perfect with My Car) If You Go To Universalairsuspenion.Com My Car And Stereo Is On The Magnum Section And If You Talk To Zach He Will Tell You About My Car.

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Hey, Again,
DIBS ON THE SWAY BARS!!

This is new thread on the same subject.
How much for the Hotchkiss Bars, were they ever installed, send me a PM!!

These are mine this time, Dammit!!!

·
now on my 3rd modern mopar, a Jeep SRT8
603 Posts
Im interested...PM sent

·
24,673 Posts
I'd like to know your asking $$ on the hotchkis sways por favor.

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Super T said:
I'd like to know your asking $$ on the hotchkis sways por favor.
Don't you read??
Look up a few posts!!
Dibs on the Sway Bars!!

Man, I was already snaked once, if he cuts 'em loose they are mine, dammit!!
Now I just need Fatchance to hook me up for an install!!

·
24,673 Posts
lol... sorry man... i scrolled straight to the bottom. if they go, they're all yours :)

·
he who likes fast car
2,608 Posts
Headers please

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
I'll take the 'a lot more'!

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
I'm predicting that if MAGNUM8R doesn't get your sway bars, a homicide is going to take place. :lightsab:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.