LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
See ya in anotha life brotha
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Larger Pic

You would think they were giving away free Mobil 5w20 oil and filters and having Playboy Playmates doing a car wash with this kind of line ! Actuall this is teh line of people waiting for me to buff thier cars :D

Larger Pic

One of the I belive 2 Silver MSRT8's that made this event ( ManWagon and I think Freebirds )

Larger Pic

Robert smiling like he just ate the canary. Humm I spy a radiator cap mod !

Bo's MSRT8 doing what a Magnum should be doing hauling stuff...... FAST ! Thanks for th DMM use ! Thats Kelly from Heat next to Bo.

Larger Pic

Nice side shot of Bo's car

Larger Pic

Please forgive me I am drawing a blank on this users name, very clean car, and Coy C5's MADE for the LX cars !

Larger Pic

DeafChargers very clean and modded ride !

Larger Pic

OK when i was looking at the before editing, this little girls pose just made me laugh a bit, if I were not so crispy I would have a funny caption for it !

Larger Pic

Ok, I was told this is where the free MSRT8s were being given away ! Where the heck are they ! GRRRRRRR ( Hemi31 and Family in the old ride :p )

Larger Pic

RTJunkies ride, clean car, suitcase delete mod makes for a intresting exhaust note !

Some how Arfur hitched a ride to the Shindig with RTJUnkie !

Enjoy the pictures guys and gals !

-Robert

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
LOL Rob - buffer in one hand, camera in the other? :mrgreen:

Great pics! :thumbs_u:

I wish we had gone - maybe I could have come back with an SRT8 too... :sad: :lol:

·
See ya in anotha life brotha
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you need web space.

Get a free photobucket account and then you can link the pictures that you have uploaded.

then you use the img & /img tags with [] around them to post them into your thread.

[img]http://www.robagd.com/cars/shindig/map.jpg[/img]

That should cover it I think. The free Photobucket account is good, for $25 a year I think it gives you a crap load more space and bandwidth.

-R

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Hey great picks Rob (and BBH). I can't believe how many pictures of this event have been posted. It's almost like people enjoyed it. :grin:

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
Anyone notice in bo's car pic, hemi31 and his wife are eyeing up the SRT? Wonder how long they thought about that mod? :)

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Rob is good at getting into pictures

BrilliantBlackHemi said:
Here is Rob, who managed to make it in front of a camera! :)

Her he is in the background at the Orange County Choppers get-together in May, about to get hit over the head by Paul Sr.

That's my son and me with my BB 300C.

Wish we could have made this one.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
That Rob is a busy guy - here he is making a cameo on Fraggle Rock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.