109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
4,039 Posts

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Yes, what they said! Riverview here (just south of Brandon).

One of these days, Todd and I are going to get down to the track in Bradenton. Perhaps in the fall when it's a bit cooler (so our times don't look as crappy!) We should make a meet out of that I'm thinking.

And welcome to the forum!

·
Maggie Lover
185 Posts
Welcome, Safety Harbor here. Hope you can make the next M&G. Great bunch of people attend.

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
11,078 Posts

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
oh hey, cute kid you go there - how old?!

·
4,039 Posts
7thS0N said:
Yes, what they said! Riverview here (just south of Brandon).

One of these days, Todd and I are going to get down to the track in Bradenton. Perhaps in the fall when it's a bit cooler (so our times don't look as crappy!) We should make a meet out of that I'm thinking.

And welcome to the forum!
Yeah... maye after Morpheus is released. I don't want embarrassing times on my first 1/4!!

·
vajazzle it!....;)
15,798 Posts
Welcome!! - From Ft. Lauderdale

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hes 20 months old, but still will not say HEMI. Ive been trying since Friday. He will tell you what the car says though..

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Mine was the same way.

rrrruuuuUUUUUMMMM!!! rrrruuuuUUUUUMMMM!!!

·
LX Newbie
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anyone in the area wanna swing by so i can your exhaust setup? I am loooking for an upgrade to my stock setup..

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
You should hear quite a few different sounding ones at the park at the end of the month if you can make it up.

·
4,039 Posts
Yeah! I wanna hear too! I wanna hear RTJunkie's exhaust. Rumor has it that he cut out the suitcase.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.