LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Geek / Audio-Whore / Car-Whore
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, it's ANOTHER Shindig thread, but as I'm sure others felt the need to stand up and say something to those that formed and attended this event, I do too.

I want to personally thank Glenn, Scott, and Matt for thier hard work and great effort to put this event together fo us. You guys really pulled through and helped to not only bring together an awsome group of people, but also helped to form memories that will indeed last in our minds for many years to come. I know my $25 went to something truly wonderful and wouldn't even give a second though to doing it again. I know you guys got overworked, so if there's anything I can help you all with next year, please let me know.

I also want to thank Andrew for his immensely passionate technical dedication to this group. For you to spend almost the entire Shindig running around and flashing people's cars, sacrificing your own available "fun-time" at the event was truly selfless, and GREATLY appreciated. That stacked onto the foundation of your other work for this group as a whole, in the form of Morpheus make you one of the people I hold the highest respect and admiration for in this group. Thank you sir! (Please don't hesitate to let me know of anything I can help with.)

Scott, out of the new people I met, I think you were defiantely my favorite...lol. It's great to come accross someone as warped as I am. :) :) I really enjoyed our talks, and look forward to hopefully being a part of where you're going in the future. I'll defiantely be in touch often.

Matt, you're a real kewl dude. :) Glad to meet someone out of all this that's into music production! I'm sure we'll get to hang out frequently now that we know of each other...hehe.

Glenn, we didn't get much time to get to know each other, but I look forward to that in the future. :)

To all of those that attended the show - THANK YOU THE MOST!!!

Without all of you, the formation of this gathering would have been pointless! Some of you made incredibly long journeys, you guys rock! I'll hopefully be guilty of the same thing in the next year or two when I try to make the drive from here in Florida all the way to Calforniai for the meet out there...lol. I met a lot of new people and got to spend some time with those I had met before. You all were wonderful, and I can't wait until next year when we get to do it all over again!!

I'll be posting pics and stuff as soon as I upload them once they're all resized. I also have to get the video from Eric (those of you who saw the Caravan video being played on the plasma while we were at the show should remember my friend Eric). More to come! :)

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Hey Nate! I forgot to get with you to do my blinkers... when you coming over? :grin:

·
Betrayer of Mjolnir
3,111 Posts
Great pics!!! Question, though... Who drives the Magnesium Magnum w/ the CDC shaker that was in one of the pics at the Dennys? I don't think that car was at the Shindig, was it?

·
Geek / Audio-Whore / Car-Whore
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DawsonMagnum said:
Great pics!!! Question, though... Who drives the Magnesium Magnum w/ the CDC shaker that was in one of the pics at the Dennys? I don't think that car was at the Shindig, was it?
Sure wasn't. He met us in Wildwood and rode with us till we hit the border I believe. He wasn't able to make the full trip, but wanted to catch the caravan. His screen name is slipping me at the moment. Matt might remember.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
FloridaRT

or Bob for short :wink:

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
Yup, that was me..........................

Bob in Ocala...................Shaker Hood

·
Mr.LX Poster !
1,016 Posts
great slide show, nice pics.....:thumbs_u:

·
LX Oldtimer
11,692 Posts
Now complete with a damaged rear end, got rear ended today.............

Bob

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
FloridaRT said:
Now complete with a damaged rear end, got rear ended today.............

Bob
Sorry to hear that Bob - hope all is well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.