LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RedDemon
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a Magnum RT and my parents have a Magnum SRT8. Well it turns out that they dont want their SRT8 anymore since they want a 4x4 jeep. They are selling their car to me and I will need to sell my car. The problem is the SRT8 came with that 11 speaker kicker system that sounds like ass. My RT boston acoustics blow the srt8 sound system away. Im not sure why dodge downgraded the sound system for the srt8. The question is anyone in the Orlando area technically know how to remove the speakers in a RT and SRT wihout damaging the interior? Someone that knows how to pull the speakers neatly like there is no tomorrow?

And how much would you charge for this? Thanks

Orlando FL area only.

·
LX Newbie
38 Posts
DigiRaven said:
Ok I have a Magnum RT and my parents have a Magnum SRT8. Well it turns out that they dont want their SRT8 anymore since they want a 4x4 jeep. They are selling their car to me and I will need to sell my car. The problem is the SRT8 came with that 11 speaker kicker system that sounds like ass. My RT boston acoustics blow the srt8 sound system away. Im not sure why dodge downgraded the sound system for the srt8. The question is anyone in the Orlando area technically know how to remove the speakers in a RT and SRT wihout damaging the interior? Someone that knows how to pull the speakers neatly like there is no tomorrow?

And how much would you charge for this? Thanks

Orlando FL area only.
Wish I could help, but I live in Jax, Fl. I did the same thing, replaced all the Kicker speakers with the BA from my RT, and kept the sub. Much better sound, so you are on the right track with the idea.

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
no sub w/ the r/t's. it's funny you say this... seems to be the trend. gm's monsoon system sounded like ass, as does ford's shaker system. more speakers don't automatically equal better sound.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.