LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
LX Guru
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know of the problems my father in law has been facing. Well, he passed away last night. Alll I can say is Frank, you were the best. 'Till we meet again buddy. 'Till we meet again.

Thanks for all the well wishes and the hope. S.. you especially. Hopefully some day our paths will cross and I can give you a hug. Thanks again.

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
My condolences and prayers to you and your family magnumdude....I am so glad that Frank is at peace.

Here's a hug for you from the east coast...anytime bud, anytime....

:huddle:

Hugs,
Sue

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
My most sincere condolences to your family for your loss.

·
Just Blown
4,474 Posts
Deepest condolances on your family's loss. Sounds to me Frank was a lucky man to have the love and adoration of his family.You can tell in your writing that he must have been a special guy , Hang in there brother , Mike .

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
my condolences to you and your family....you are all in my thoughts and prayers

·
Code name: Colossus
1,332 Posts
My prayers are with you and your family

·
Don't need a title, just give me the $$$
897 Posts
Sorry Magnumdude. . .RIP Frank. . .It almost impossible but try to remember and celebrate the best of times, not the battle at the end.

·
Belly your cans up on to the Oasis Bar
3,782 Posts
Sorry to hear of the loss whom seemed to be a great man, friend and father. Wishing that the happiest times are the ones that surface during those silent ackward moments.
Sounds like Frank would have something to overcome these moments. Let him join the gang through what you two have shared together.

·
"BAD TOYZ INC."
1,594 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during
this time of sorrow. Don't dwell on the Bad times, just celebrate
all of the good times. I'll bet Frank would have wanted it that way.
I say that 'cause in your words, I see lots of love and respect.
He will always be with you....
Take care,
Stan

·
Premium Member
12,532 Posts
So sorry for you all. We recently lost my grandmother and she had this saved for us to read at her service. Hope it comforts you too.

When I come to the end of the road and the sun has set for me, I want no rites in a gloom filled room, why cry for a soul set free! Miss me a little - but not too long, and not with your head bowed low. Remember the love we once showed, miss me - but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take, and each must go alone; it's all a part of the masters plan, a step on the road to home.
When you are lonely and sick at heart, go to the friends we know, and bury your sorrows in doing good deeds, miss me but let me go.

Thinking of you all.

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
My condolences to your family Magnumdude. We lost my father-in-law a few years ago after a long battle with a heart condition. It was difficult, but we knew that he was better off. The memories of the good times will last forever. Best wishes.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Sorry to hear it M'dude... I lost my dad when I was 23. But I still keep him very alive in my mind. And after a while I did what I still do. Smile when I think of him.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
The fond memories will last a lifetime. Mrs. Weet and myself send our condolences to you, MrsDude and your family.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.