LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
stay modded, my friend...
1,577 Posts
maybe 300's have something different, but on my Mag all the badges were stick-on. They all came off clean with dental floss and WD-40!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is mostly stick-on, but there are two holes in the trunk lid for the pegs on the back of the Chrysler wing trunk emblem.

Here's what the back of the emblem looks like, for reference -

View attachment 91006

Richard
Thank you I appreciate it. What’s the best way to patch those holes if I want a badge-less look? If there isn’t any easy way to do it I’m honestly fine with the holes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're really hating on the wing at least pleaseee get the holes patched and paint trunk. Just wouldn't be a good look with 2 1/4 inch holes. Thanks for the compliment, yes just like my woman our 300s got big old behinds..

·
Registered
208 Posts
If you live in the ghetto and want to look like and act like it you could put a couple of those bullet hole stickers on it. The right thing to do would be weld it up and repaint. The middle ground would be some body filler and feather in with some rattle can. I would just leave it factory. YMMV.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you live in the ghetto and want to look like and act like it you could put a couple of those bullet hole stickers on it. The right thing to do would be weld it up and repaint. The middle ground would be some body filler and feather in with some rattle can. I would just leave it factory. YMMV.
Gonna weld and paint. Just love the badge-less look personally.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you're really hating on the wing at least pleaseee get the holes patched and paint trunk. Just wouldn't be a good look with 2 1/4 inch holes. Thanks for the compliment, yes just like my woman our 300s got big old behinds..
😂 Yeah I wouldn’t want to leave the two holes to be honest. I’ll get em patched and go badge-less after I’m finished my current project on the 300.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts