LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"The Green Machine"
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from "The Region"
Looking to get some idea's for my 05 Magnum. Currently has Inox 18" wheels with BF Goodrich rubber. Have not made any other mod's, as now I want to lower it, Borla exhaust, cold-air induction, drilled rotors and new calipers..... man the list could just go on and on! Please drop any info that may help save some money and headaches!
Later
RADMAG:beerchug:

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the beaches of NC

·
King of Logistics
567 Posts
:TTIWWP:

Haha, I said hello in the Newbie forums too, but welcome man. There are a lot of Meet and Greets in the region... just watch this board.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Welcome from our 300Cs in WV! Nice to have you in the "region" !

·
Motor Fan Club member
2,412 Posts
Welcome Rad. Check in here often, we're pretty active with the M&Gs and you seem close enough to be able to join in.

·
LX Padiwan
880 Posts
RADMAG said:
Hello from "The Region"
Looking to get some idea's for my 05 Magnum. Currently has Inox 18" wheels with BF Goodrich rubber. Have not made any other mod's, as now I want to lower it, Borla exhaust, cold-air induction, drilled rotors and new calipers..... man the list could just go on and on! Please drop any info that may help save some money and headaches!
Later
RADMAG:beerchug:
As far as saving money.. the only way you are gonna save money with all the things you mentioned you'd like to do is, doing them yourself... exhaust, CAI, rotors & caliper (Brembo or Willwood). thats all perty pricey $hit.. and dont worry, the Brembo's you'd be buying would not be the same ones that DCX is using on their SRT line.. so you'd not have that same brake dust problem...

Oh by the way.. welcome to the forum... where-abouts you from?

·
"The Green Machine"
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"The Region" (AKA Northwest Indiana)
I live in Hebron, IN, which is ~1hr. south of Chicago. I will be doing all of the work to the green machine myself, just seems like there are alot of items out there, and a very big price swing on stuff. One site will give you a deal on one thing and screw you on the next. The plan is to continue to park it this winter and go to town. I can't beleive my wife is actually excited about spending money.(of course she has know idea how much!) The big picture is to get a Kick A$$ car and keep it cherry, then hand it over to my son Max! (He will be 4 in Oct.) If I had one of my dads old Dodges, well you know the rest!!!! Look forward to a greet and meet. Although as I have said before not many mods to date, but always look forward to meeting and seeing some great cars!
Later
RADMAG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.