LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock NAV radio in my RT. Today I noticed some text right below the right knob that you use to adjust the base, treble , etc.. it says "rec" Anyone know what this means?

Thanks,

·
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
559 Posts
REC is the model type of your navigation unit.
mine is REJ, without in-motion restrictions and stuff.
and the 6disk player w/o nav is REF

·
LX Padiwan
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

·
LX Newbie
41 Posts
flexion said:
REC is the model type of your navigation unit.
mine is REJ, without in-motion restrictions and stuff.
and the 6disk player w/o nav is REF
REJ is the overseas version of the REC. The REF is a single disc CD, the RAQ is the 6 disc CD and RAK is the 6 disc CD with cassette.

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
Hey Flex, any REJ's available out in your neck of the woods?

Would it work in the states w/the AC version of the North America disc?

·
All Black Everything!!!
6,115 Posts
whats the model caled with the aux jack right on the front of the radio, (6disc cd/mp3)thats the one ide like to find to replace my single disc..seems ther hard to come by..

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
i thought the aux jack was only available on a single disc

·
All Black Everything!!!
6,115 Posts
hmm possible, i thought the one i saw here linked to ebay was a 6 disc/mp3 player with the aux jack..

still in all they seem hard to come by, but if in fact it is a single with the aux jack, i"ll pass, i want a 6disc/mp3 player..

the rear speakers in my SE are blown, so i"ll be replacing those, as well as the door speakers sooner or later, and adding some 3.5's to the dash, how would i wire in the 3.5's for the dash, tapped into the front door speaker wire?

help is appreciated, thanks, u guys have been great thus far, in helping my learn about my magnum..

·
LX Newbie
41 Posts
bookeem said:
whats the model caled with the aux jack right on the front of the radio, (6disc cd/mp3)thats the one ide like to find to replace my single disc..seems ther hard to come by..
The only radio with the aux input is the 2006 REF. No other radio has it. It was a running change to the 2006 REF, so it did not change sales codes, so be careful. You could get an '06 that doesn't have it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.