LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
High Power Junkie
16,628 Posts
Wait wait wait... granted I've not been following your efforts lately (darn work!) but if I'm not mistaken, that thar is the radiator cap mod, not just the ram air mod?

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
You are so creative it's scary and this is just another masterpiece in your portfolio.

Damn nice work!

:rock:

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Very nice. Any road debris or water problems?

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
65standard said:
i haven't driven it yet. the duct work in the hood will sling water away before it gets to the filter. i am not woried at all about rain with this design.
Thursdays storms would have been a good test of that! I couldn't go over 30 with the wipers on high!

Looks great Tony:)

Nice job!

Don

·
Premium Member
10,447 Posts
Good Idea I am wondering though with the 2.7 with aviper hood, that would work best for that motor, since its a staright shot without any bends to the throttle body I would think.

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Wow! I am impressed!

Let's assume Eric @ Avon is able to get us Maggie owners the Charger stlye hood you got there...

Then lets assume we don't chop our own fingers off trying to cut our hood the same as you....

Any chance we'll find the fitler housing and the fiberglass piece to mount on the hood on the shelves at Wally World anytime soon?

I'd like to see a shot of the intake and - just cause I know WE don't ever ask for too much around here - maybe a short video/audio clip of your intake sucking up leaves and garden debri like a leaf blower set to suck!

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Hi Tony,

What was the smallest area of your CAI setup again?

What was the argument on it being too small? You mentioned something about this in another thread.

Don

·
What part should we make next???
6,932 Posts
sweet Tony... So When do you got to the track???

·
Converted Chevy Guy
8,968 Posts
Your car looks great Tony. I'd like a shot of that heat extractor vent you referred to in an earlier post.

My car went into the shop yesterday for a one-off dual-flow custom hood. Heat extractors (like the SRT8 concept magnum) and scoopless cold air (from the nose ported over the rad support by ducting through a hollow section of the hood).

But unlike you, I don't have the talent to do this myself. I can conceive of ideas (with buddies from this forum) but there is no way I could ever do any fabrication like you do -- so well done. I wish I had the skills to develop stuff like this with my own hands -- heck you are even on your 2nd spoiler now (and it looks cool too!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.