LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I was, just :racing: and I see a Metro Toronto Police cuiser all of a sudden, behind me. Yup, the lights went on. I knew exactly what I was doing, a nice spirited gas off the light right up to slightly over the speed limit...

So I'm thinking... OK, now what? Well, a very nice looking Woman cop perhaps late thirties comes up to the car. I say, "Hi, was I being naughty?" She smiles and mentions that I left the light rather quick on the green. "It's hard not to in this thing", I say, "but I do watch my speed!"

We did the usual licence, insurance, ownership thing, then she's checking out my front plate. I'm thinking "Hmmm... Hemiwagn got nailed on his plates, they must have a blitz on.." I do have a very light smoke tint, but you don't really notice it unless there's another plate beside it.

She comes back, hands me my paperwork and says "Take it easy..." I say, "Thanks, You're the nicest looking cop I've ever seen!"

"You're just saying that because you didn't get a ticket... "

"No, I'd say it even if you gave me one! You can pull me over anytime!!!"

I'll have to keep watch for her.... And this "Pull me over red" car!

Has anyone in GTA had their plates looked at besides hemiwagn and I?

Have you been pulled over just to check out your ride?
 

·
Formerly known as CANDYAPPLE
Joined
·
9,552 Posts
What a smoothie................... I needs to take some lessons! Where were you? In Peel Region or closer to home turf? Cheers Candyapple
 

·
345 Go!
Joined
·
1,160 Posts
Don't let it go to yer head... uh - prolly too late huh?

I would have got out the car a bitch slapped her so she woulda had to put the cuffs on and check me for, er, weapons and contraband! OK - prolly not but that woulda been fun!

Shoulda got her digits man!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,643 Posts
LOL, good story.

I got stopped the other night, had the cruise set at 70 in a 65. State Trooper comes up and the first thing he says is "This thing must get to live in the garage". Then he tells me I was going a little fast, not too fast, but just enough for him to pull me over. While hes saying this he's stroking the paint, I give him the ins. and DL he says "2005, man it looks brand new". I say thanks and he goes back to the car with his partner who was oogling the other side of the car, they come back and oogle the car a little more, have me sign my warning, tell me to keep it down just a tad and sent me on my merry way. It was a good experience.
 

·
Mopar or NoCar
Joined
·
125 Posts
Off topic but similar. When I lived in London my Wife and I were foster parents. We would get visits all the time from the badge. One time this blond Amazon goddess was at the door. We were discussing the delinquent in question and once all issues were covered I asked her if she was married. She looked at my wife then me and said I beg your pardon. Sorry you misunderstand me I think that you would be perfect for a friend of mine. She said sorry I am taken.
Sorry is right, she was 6' tall around 160 lbs and not fitting in her vest very well. She must of had 6 spare mags for her Glock on her belt.
 

·
Damn Fast Grandpa!!
Joined
·
6,346 Posts
What intersection? We will have to do a "Blitz" of our own on her shift!! See ya next week.
 

·
Nevermind my mind!
Joined
·
10,261 Posts
Wow, good job Jaak. I have had cops tail me here in the Toronto area, but no pulls..........................yet. No front plate (Arizona) and a slightly tinted rear one. If I do get pulled I hope that it is from that nice cop.
 

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
Joined
·
8,067 Posts
jaak said:
Have you been pulled over just to check out your ride?
Yup, I had a Peel Cop pull up next to me at a light and started talking to me about the car because he had just bought an SXT, I naturally told him about LXFORUMS.

He pulled me over about a week ago in a cop Charger, and said lookit what I got now.... I laughed and said "but it doesn't have a HEMI." he replied with: "Guess what, I bet I'd still catch you"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,511 Posts
DeepSIX said:
Off topic but similar. When I lived in London my Wife and I were foster parents. We would get visits all the time from the badge. One time this blond Amazon goddess was at the door. We were discussing the delinquent in question and once all issues were covered I asked her if she was married. She looked at my wife then me and said I beg your pardon. Sorry you misunderstand me I think that you would be perfect for a friend of mine. She said sorry I am taken.
Sorry is right, she was 6' tall around 160 lbs and not fitting in her vest very well. She must of had 6 spare mags for her Glock on her belt.
Ooooohh my goodness... that mental picture s KEEPER!!! SAVORY!
 

·
I-495 Hater
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Shoulda asked him if he wanted to verify that belief

Token said:
Yup, I had a Peel Cop pull up next to me at a light and started talking to me about the car because he had just bought an SXT, I naturally told him about LXFORUMS.

He pulled me over about a week ago in a cop Charger, and said lookit what I got now.... I laughed and said "but it doesn't have a HEMI." he replied with: "Guess what, I bet I'd still catch you"
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
26,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, Rev, it's the woman that's supposed to be impressed with the Man's gun! The man's supposed to be turned on by the handcuffs...

DeepSIX That's what this cop looked like. She was built and I'd like to mud wrestle with her and lose.

BigJim, it was on Islington, just getting on to the 401 east. Next cutoff west of where we met when you guys were going to Montreal. Of course, with this bright summer sun and the detailing I did on Sunday morning, the Inferno red just screams at you. I've had a few comments from people about it.

CandyApple, yeah, in Toronto, so it was Metro.

wbornio, I'm with you! Search me! Pleeeeeesse?

MikeyJohn, I have seen a couple of prettier looking Metro cops, but they seemed to have an attitude. This one was great. I get the feeling her papa taught her how to put the boys in line real fast, so she didn't have any mental issues that I could see. (I used to be an Inspector with the Feds, so I'm pretty good at getting past the fronts put up by most people.) Besides, a woman taking your wallet? Since when was that new? LOL!

MagnumSXT, do you ever wonder if the cleaner it looks, the more suspicious it looks?

MagFX, yeah your car will make anyone look. Especially with those big meats on the back.... Really makes ya wonder!

ZMagnum, I've already met him... He works for the OPP.

Token, ya can't outrun Motorola...

Illicit thanks man. I look at your tag and think, maybe it's the 6/6/06 fascia that's doing it... I still call it "Christine". Never ever named a car before.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top