LX Forums Forum banner

Pssst... ever wanted a different color for your switches, etc?

160K views 625 replies 148 participants last post by  diboblo 
#1 · (Edited)
Limited time return, for those who have been blowing up my inbox and email.

Gen1 300, Charger, Magnum, Challenger: $300

Gen 1 Grand Cherokee: $500

Current production 300, Charger, Challenger, Grand Cherokee: $550.

Let's mod!

Bob

Current as of: 2/2021

#563 ·
Just finished a few cars.

Got time in my schedule.

Who's next?

Bob
Love those gauges, not in my budget right now...how much are we talking for the dual climate control module though? Just lost a few bulbs so I'd like to have them replaced with red (that's the direction I'd like to go with all of them eventually).

#565 ·
Bump for Bob

Havent forgot about this, still on the to do list and waiting to get the gauge face and needle combo.

#568 ·
Annual summer time price drop :)

Full Gen1 LX / LC color changes: $200

Full Gen1 WK color changes: $300

All prices include return shipping within the continental United States.

5-7 day turn time. Schedule it with me and I can get that down to just a few days. RUSH priority available, at additional cost.

See post 1, in this thread, or PM for details.

Visit my website for more info: www.luxte.ch
Visit my Tumblr gallery for ideas and such: LuxTechnologies.tumblr.com

Let's mod!

Bob
www.luxte.ch
Lux Tech

#570 ·
I just purchased a used A/C control unit, waiting for it to arrive and that way I can have A/C during this hot summer.
Will be removing components on 30th and will be PMing you to arrange.

Reactions: diboblo
#571 ·
Need to get my other car on the road so I can take the 300 offline for a few weeks, also waiting for custom gauge face before I tear everything apart. I think I could handle the gauge install, but since you offer with complete color update/swap I may let the pro do it. Loving the custom switch bank and clock so far, now NEED the rest. Will be PM'ing soon :D

#574 ·
I'm next....I'm next....Disassembly has begun...:mrgreen: This is gonna be cooool

#579 · (Edited)
They're Baaack :banana:

Loving them...Custom Black Gauge Face from Black Cat Customs with Blue LED needle kit by Tim Stone :rock: , LED lighting effects by Diboblo :not_worthand not shown yet interior lighting converted to LED by Diode Dynamics. :thumbs_u:

The pics don't do the lighting justice, I only have my sell phone to work with for now please forgive the quality. I will try to get some better ones shortly.

Aqua HVAC controls with Blue LED indicator lights
Custom Black Gauge face w/Blue LED needles
Aqua HVAC & seat heater buttons with Blue Indicators, and Blue Shifter lighting.

If you are still on the fence....Just DO IT!!!

*EDIT* Tried reloading the pics, but they are lining up like I wanted.

Attachments

#583 ·
They're Baaack :banana:

Loving them...Custom Black Gauge Face from Black Cat Customs with Blue LED needle kit by Tim Stone :rock: , LED lighting effects by Diboblo :not_worthand not shown yet interior lighting converted to LED by Diode Dynamics. :thumbs_u:

The pics don't do the lighting justice, I only have my sell phone to work with for now please forgive the quality. I will try to get some better ones shortly.

Aqua HVAC controls with Blue LED indicator lights

Custom Black Gauge face w/Blue LED needles

Aqua HVAC & seat heater buttons with Blue Indicators, and Blue Shifter lighting.

If you are still on the fence....Just DO IT!!!
What do your gauges look like in daylight?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.