LX Forums Forum banner

Pssst... ever wanted a different color for your switches, etc?

160K views 625 replies 148 participants last post by  diboblo 
#1 · (Edited)
Limited time return, for those who have been blowing up my inbox and email.

Gen1 300, Charger, Magnum, Challenger: $300

Gen 1 Grand Cherokee: $500

Current production 300, Charger, Challenger, Grand Cherokee: $550.

Let's mod!

Bob

Current as of: 2/2021

#369 ·
Wow... I just came back to get some final ideas for my interior before I committed to this cluster. I can't believe this happened man. I am so so sorry about the fire.

I'm not sure if there would be, but if there is anything I can do to help in some way please let me know.

Thank you again for all of you help.

#370 ·
I too just finished searching, and searching, and SEARCHING for you on here... The work you do is incredible, I have red LED interior, and was looking to get a red LED Shift harenss from you...

I am so bummed this has happened to you, I am sorry to hear.
If you ever decide to try and re-open what you had going, I am a willing donor as well.

Take care buddy, hope all is well

#372 ·
No progress.

After a number of setbacks and haggling, I MIGHT begin a rebuild in October. I thought it was going to happen a couple of weeks ago, but no joy :(

I won't be back online until after the first of the year.

I can do OEM light replacement/repair and... oddly enough RED color changes.

PM for details on these two options.

Thanks for the inquiry and the support. It's just going way slower than expected :(

Bob

#374 ·
Good news, friends... I have extremely LIMITED access to tools and supplies, right now.

I can do the following colors:

Red

Blue

Orange

Turn time is 10 days.

This is for LX (Gen1) only (Magnum, Charger, 300 series vehicles).

I am also be offering the TRS300 lighted pointer kit installations and BCC gauge face installations. I understand that the TRS300 lighted pointers are avaialable from BlackCatCustom.com, now. Take a look at their gauge faces...

If you go with a complete interior color change, I'll do the pointer and gauge face install for free (no extra labor); just send me the parts, or have them drop shipped directly to me.

Hope this helps some of you guys out who have been looking at doing this mod.

Thanks for all the support!

Bob

#392 ·

I am also be offering the TRS300 lighted pointer kit installations and BCC gauge face installations. I understand that the TRS300 lighted pointers are avaialable from BlackCatCustom.com, now. Take a look at their gauge faces...

Thanks for all the support!

Bob
Bob, did Tim sell his design of the pointers to BCC or did they "borrow" his idea?

Just curious.

Good to have you back man!

#380 ·
YaY! Give him your support and get this guy back on his feet.

Jay

Sent Via Tapatalk. So ignore the wrong Auto-Corrects.

#393 ·
#394 ·
Just finished an '05 Magnum in Blue, for a SoCalLX member. Watch for pix!

Just finished a Charger in Blue.

Just finished a 300 in Orange (SoCalLX member).

Planning on doing a Magnum in Green... a WK in Red and another Magnum in Red, very soon.

Who's next?

Let's get modding!!!

Spring Fest is right around the corner. Let's get crackin'!

Bob

#397 ·
Just finished an '05 Magnum in Blue, for a SoCalLX member. Watch for pix!

Just finished a Charger in Blue.

Just finished a 300 in Orange (SoCalLX member).

Planning on doing a Magnum in Green... a WK in Red and another Magnum in Red, very soon.

Who's next?

Let's get modding!!!

Spring Fest is right around the corner. Let's get crackin'!

Bob
Bob, I happy to see you are back at it!! I love to new look of my interior thanks to you, the way I would have wanted it from factory!! :thumbs_u::thumbs_u::thumbs_u::thumbs_u:

#395 ·
I really need to stop slacking any get some pics of the cars you did for me. One of the few mods that everybody who gets in the car notices. I need bug my brother again to get in touch with you, he has a 'stealth mode' look going now since almost all the factory lights have burnt out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.