LX Forums Forum banner

Pssst... ever wanted a different color for your switches, etc?

160K views 625 replies 148 participants last post by  diboblo 
#1 · (Edited)
Limited time return, for those who have been blowing up my inbox and email.

Gen1 300, Charger, Magnum, Challenger: $300

Gen 1 Grand Cherokee: $500

Current production 300, Charger, Challenger, Grand Cherokee: $550.

Let's mod!

Bob

Current as of: 2/2021

#333 ·
Thanks for the testimonial, Tom!

I've been working hard on getting a true yellow solution in all the various LED's I require to do this job, properly. Most "yellow" LED's are amber and just don't cut it.

Working on some yellow parts that I think will fit the bill.

Stay tuned :)

Bob

#351 ·
Very sad news.

#352 ·
If customer product was lost, maybe we as a community can help replace those lost components (sans the mods) so customers can be back up and running.

If we can help in this manner by locating / sending OEM stuff please let us know.

#353 ·
I just went though the whole thread. I was exited because I wanted blue LEDs in my interior. I am sorry about the loss and I would be more then willing to help out in anyway I can!

#354 ·
I am at a loss for words, just got my stuff back from Bob. Why does crap this happen to good people. Willing to help him or any customs recover in any way I can.

#356 ·
I was just there not to long ago! His workshop was the cleanest spot I've ever seen and what he had hiding was just way to much for me. I really hope everything didn't burn ugh

Why would this happen to such a humble and trustful guy! He barely knew me and trusted me. Sorry bob hope everything goes well!

Yo Evan go back to the Z. It's not a joke.:picard:

#358 ·
I suggest we wait for Bob to decide how he wishes to proceed...

#359 ·
Noid has a list of items I need. If you can help, please coordinate with him. I don't know how much time I'll have here in the next few weeks.

Thanks everyone for the kind words of support.

Bob

LX-Harness.com
Custom light mods & harnesses

#362 ·
I think the smart idea would be to post a thread stating what has happened, as well as the list of items and their owner's username. That would allow the rest of us to do what we can...

#364 ·
Good idea :^)

OK, so not a lot of untouched / unfinished customer parts. That's a blessing for Bob...

#368 ·
Albert has been a HUGE help in rounding up parts for me.

I really appreciate everyone's offers to help and the support of the LX community, in general.
I'll be removing my Vendor status and taking down all of my threads. I'm over it.

I'm here to help, but what's done is done.

THANK YOU, ALBERT :)

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.