LX Forums Forum banner
601 - 620 of 626 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
This is is very sad news, has been on my bucket list of things to do for awhile now and kept putting it off as any money I had available needed to go towards safety related items, complete front suspension, brakes, tires and now steering rack.
If you ever change your mind and or would make an exception please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks
Agreed matching color scheme lighting adds a whole nother level of appreciation in your vehicle!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #602 ·
Well... here we go.

In the year since I put the word out that I'm discontinuing this service, my email inbox has blown up... regularly.

This is a hobby, for me and I don't want it to turn into a second job (and believe me, it has, in the past).

I've been tinkering on other mods, for the ScatPack/SRT/Hellcat Community, since I got my Hellcat Charger, but nowhere near the work I did on Gen1 vehicles.

I've decided to offer this service, for a limited time, to Gen1 Charger, Challenger, Magnum, 300 and WK1 Grand Cherokee, only. So, if you want it, come and get it.

PM box is wiped clean and ready.

Gen1 Charger, Challenger, Magnum and 300: $300, return shipping included in the CONUS.

This includes the following, or whatever in this list that you have:

Overhead 3 button homelink module
Auto dim / UConnect mirror
Clock
Hazard switch bank
OEM radio
Climate control*
Heated seat switches
Steering wheel switches
Headlight switch
All window switches
Shifter (I will provide a plug and play kit. No need to send the shifter.)

I can add the TRS300 Lighted Pointer Kit and/or custom gauge face, that you provide. I highly recommend BlackCatCustom.com.

WK1 Grand Cherokee: $550. This includes all of the above, plus the speedometer and shifter (which you WILL have to send.)

*For those with single zone (3 knob ATC) climate controls, you will need a new gauge face, if you wish to go with any color besides Blue, or Green).
**White is NOT an option, on the overhead Homelink module. The buttons cannot be modded.
**White is NOT an option, with the Gen1 LX speedometer. The EL sheet cannot be swapped out for a white one, without a HUGE cost investment.

UPGRADES:

Bluetooth music integration, on the MyGig Nav radios.
Custom word on the Hazard Switch Bank.
Auto changing LED lighting on certain components.

PM for details.

Let's mod!

Bob

· Registered
1,198 Posts
Hey bob
What does it cost to send the radio and gauges to ya and is it more for the auto color changing? Also can you lock it to a certain color and have the ability to change it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #605 ·
Bump.

Summer's here! Turn time is only a few days and you'll be show ready!

In addition to component lighting, I also offer hood scoop led kits, 15+ charger rear bumper grille led kits, 300 & Magnum door handle light kits, 05+ lighted cup holder kits, Gen1 Charger, Challenger, Magnum and 300 Kicker Subwoofer integration harnesses... so many things that I forget what I've done. I've been around a while... LOL.

Check out my Tumblr feed, for pix of things I've done: Lux Technologies

Search my screen name for my services :)

Let's mod!

Bob

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #613 ·
2005-2010 Charger, 300 and Mangum switches and controls color change. $300, shipped, withing the CONUS. Red. Blue. Green. Purple. 5 day turn time. Can add custom gauge face and lighted pointer kit, that you provide. Contact BlackCatCustom.com. Tell them I sent you. Let's mod! Bob

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #618 ·
601 - 620 of 626 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.