LX Forums Forum banner
581 - 600 of 626 Posts

· Gute Fahrt
6,027 Posts
They're Baaack :banana:

Loving them...Custom Black Gauge Face from Black Cat Customs with Blue LED needle kit by Tim Stone :rock: , LED lighting effects by Diboblo :not_worthand not shown yet interior lighting converted to LED by Diode Dynamics. :thumbs_u:

The pics don't do the lighting justice, I only have my sell phone to work with for now please forgive the quality. I will try to get some better ones shortly.

Aqua HVAC controls with Blue LED indicator lights

Custom Black Gauge face w/Blue LED needles

Aqua HVAC & seat heater buttons with Blue Indicators, and Blue Shifter lighting.

If you are still on the fence....Just DO IT!!!
What do your gauges look like in daylight?

· Premium Member
36 Posts
What do your gauges look like in daylight?
Ya know what, I never took a pic of them during the day :doh:I will grab one tomorrow and post up

Reactions: bobsmyuncle

· Premium Member
36 Posts

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #590 ·
One off mod, for a client...

Lighted cup holders, in red :)

Pretty snazzy... and they dim, with the rest of the lights, in the car!

Also pictured below, is a custom purple lighting scheme on a 2000 Harley FLHRCI that I did, for my wife... the most important client!

Still messing around with LED's...

Enjoy!

Bob

Speedometer Odometer Gauge Measuring instrument Tachometer

Automotive lighting Amber Automotive design Orange Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Liquid Lamp Drinkware Plastic bottle

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #591 ·
2018 New Year Special

For the first quarter of 2018 I'm offering Gen1 LX and WK light mods for $200, including return shipping within the continental United States.

Let's mod!

Bob

· Not the Momma
3,226 Posts
For the first quarter of 2018 I'm offering Gen1 LX and WK light mods for $200, including return shipping within the continental United States.

Let's mod!

Bob
Is that $200 installed?

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #595 ·
Hi Nathan!

I don't take cars at my location, so you'll have to pull the parts, get them to me and I'll mod them and return for your installation.

R&R labor is significant and I find that no one really wants to pay that. It adds a complete day to the job, to pull and return the parts into the car.

You're near by. Let's work something out.

Bob

Is that $200 installed?

· Not the Momma
3,226 Posts
Hi Nathan!

I don't take cars at my location, so you'll have to pull the parts, get them to me and I'll mod them and return for your installation.

R&R labor is significant and I find that no one really wants to pay that. It adds a complete day to the job, to pull and return the parts into the car.

You're near by. Let's work something out.

Bob
PM me with your phone number...

· Registered
37 Posts
Can you do a 2015 Scat Pack I want all lights in purple and what it will cost. I have a Phantom Black Pearl Tri-Coat paint putting on purple tail stripe in spring have door sill in purple lettering.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #598 ·
Can you do a 2015 Scat Pack I want all lights in purple and what it will cost. I have a Phantom Black Pearl Tri-Coat paint putting on purple tail stripe in spring have door sill in purple lettering.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Sorry...

No longer doing any mods.

Bob Vega
LuxTe.ch
Lux Tech
LED light mods. GEN1 Bluetooth solutions. Kicker sub integration harnesses.

· Registered
2,367 Posts
Sorry...

No longer doing any mods.

Bob Vega
LuxTe.ch
Lux Tech
LED light mods. GEN1 Bluetooth solutions. Kicker sub integration harnesses.
This is is very sad news, has been on my bucket list of things to do for awhile now and kept putting it off as any money I had available needed to go towards safety related items, complete front suspension, brakes, tires and now steering rack.
If you ever change your mind and or would make an exception please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks

581 - 600 of 626 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.