you can find me at the rink...
497 Posts

·
you can find me at the rink...
497 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
If we go red, will the temp dial stay blue for cold, red for heat. Otherwise, it will be red all the way across...

Posted via LXFMobile
:doh: I just realized I dont have a blue/red temp dial. I have the dual climate that has numbers for temp. Got confused looking at the pics above.

And you can change the steering wheel buttons and mygig controls also?

Posted via LXFMobile

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
:doh: I just realized I dont have a blue/red temp dial. I have the dual climate that has numbers for temp. Got confused looking at the pics above.

And you can change the steering wheel buttons and mygig controls also?

Posted via LXFMobile
I can do the steering wheel buttons. Never messed with the mygig, but I'll give it a shot :)

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I'm working on purchasing some switches and some climate control modules. This way, I could do some exchanges for those in a hurry.

I'll keep this thread updated.

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Ok... You guys asked for it!

I now have, in stock, two rear window switches, one passenger combo window/door lock switch, one mirror control switch, one master window/door lock control switch for '07 up.

I also have an '05/'06 style headlight switch (non auto headlight (for exchange, or as a loaner)).

My order for RED has been confirmed and is on the way.

If anyone wants Blue, and has an '07 +, let's talk :)

I'm working on putting together an '05/'06 window switch set, as well.

Bob

·
Premium Member
3,459 Posts
Ok... You guys asked for it!

I now have, in stock, two rear window switches, one passenger combo window/door lock switch, one mirror control switch, one master window/door lock control switch for '07 up.

I also have an '05/'06 style headlight switch (non auto headlight (for exchange, or as a loaner)).

My order for RED has been confirmed and is on the way.

If anyone wants Blue, and has an '07 +, let's talk :)

I'm working on putting together an '05/'06 window switch set, as well.

Bob
Just to make sure if you are going to do swaps with people, you should have them verify driver and/or passenger AUTO window buttons as well Bob. Along with the Passenger window switch if AUTO/or not.

·
Workin my way up....
122 Posts
I would still be interested in purple depending on the price and turn around :) wouldn't be able to order them till may though while im away from home, don't feel like takin my car apart in my dorm parking lot lol

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I would still be interested in purple depending on the price and turn around :) wouldn't be able to order them till may though while im away from home, don't feel like takin my car apart in my dorm parking lot lol
WOW! I have five requests for purple!

I have purple samples on the way. If they will work, color wise and intensity wise, it's a go!

Keep an eye on this thread. I should have an answer on the purple issue in two weeks time.

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Bring It!!! RED

Well, you guys asked for it and I have product to do RED!!!

I just finished EROC's 2007 Charger SRT8 in Blue and it turned out amazing!

I have a full compliment of switches and a dual zone climate control in stock (full auto windows), as well as a mirror control. I have a headlight switch that is non-auto that I can send out as a loaner while yours is being converted.

I'll be doing my 2006 Charger SRT8 next week, in RED!

Who's next?

Bob

·
1 of 34
2,653 Posts
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!!!

I've been reading the DIY thread for awhile and talkin to my friend about doin it... but mine is a daily driver so i have been hesitatant... please PM me pricing and details. I have an '08 so i dunno if thats any different than other years.

41 - 60 of 625 Posts