LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
I just finished fnkycld's 300.

Hopefully we can talk him into posting some pix of the finished and installed product :)

Bob
The blue looks much better than that old green color.

I just finished putting my center bezel back together. I can take some better pics of all the switches later and post them for you Bob.

Here are a few from fnky's FB page I stole... LOL

SWEET!
Thanks Albert!

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
I have a Pioneer D3 and that has selectable color schemes. So naturally the blue fits right in. I also just added the 2 gauges into the radio bezel as well.
This is the night view. The blue can be seen during the daylight as well, it just does not show up in pictures very well.

Here is a shot of the master window switch, mirror switch and the headlight switch.

Close up of the headlight switch

HVAC Controls

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Ok... You guys asked for it!

I now have, in stock, two rear window switches, one passenger combo window/door lock switch, one mirror control switch, one master window/door lock control switch for '07 up.

I also have an '05/'06 style headlight switch (non auto headlight (for exchange, or as a loaner)).

My order for RED has been confirmed and is on the way.

If anyone wants Blue, and has an '07 +, let's talk :)

I'm working on putting together an '05/'06 window switch set, as well.

Bob
Just to make sure if you are going to do swaps with people, you should have them verify driver and/or passenger AUTO window buttons as well Bob. Along with the Passenger window switch if AUTO/or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts