LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SQUIGSS
3,927 Posts
UPDATED some info on the first post and added a pic to the second post :)

Here's the same pic of my CC unit in RED for those of you jumping to the last post (like I do).

It looks pretty red in the pic, but it's HELLA RED... like blood red, or fire engine red in person... amazing!

Bob

Looks awsome, this it definately on my list of mods!!

·
SQUIGSS
3,927 Posts
Step on up!

I'll be pulling my REC head unit, next week, to go full red! That should be a fun project, but well worth it!

Bob
Cant wait to see pics of that!! I full red interior lighting!!!!

·
SQUIGSS
3,927 Posts
Bob, does amazing work! Answers all questions and makes sure you are happy. I had a few items done and could not be happier. Bob even attempted to fix my messed up REC Nav but no luck. My photos do not do the work justice, looks orange but all red!!

Thanks Bob, now I really wanna get all my other parts done!!

·
SQUIGSS
3,927 Posts
I am at a loss for words, just got my stuff back from Bob. Why does crap this happen to good people. Willing to help him or any customs recover in any way I can.

·
SQUIGSS
3,927 Posts
I like that idea but I want Bob to first get ahold of the members before they get blind sided with a thread about there parts...

it's three items... and it is for a WK... aka Jeep...
Any more news on what is needed?

·
SQUIGSS
3,927 Posts
Just finished an '05 Magnum in Blue, for a SoCalLX member. Watch for pix!

Just finished a Charger in Blue.

Just finished a 300 in Orange (SoCalLX member).

Planning on doing a Magnum in Green... a WK in Red and another Magnum in Red, very soon.

Who's next?

Let's get modding!!!

Spring Fest is right around the corner. Let's get crackin'!

Bob
Bob, I happy to see you are back at it!! I love to new look of my interior thanks to you, the way I would have wanted it from factory!! :thumbs_u::thumbs_u::thumbs_u::thumbs_u:

·
SQUIGSS
3,927 Posts
I'm definitely having you do something, just not certain to what extent yet. Where is the best place to see pics of the work you've done so I can see what my options are?
My car!!! Have all interior lights changed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts