I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So now you can race motorcycles on GT? Insteresting :banana:

I'm just thinking the price on the PS3 is just a bit too damn high to be competitive with xbox360 :sad:

·
Premium Member
10,447 Posts
Well yes and no? Because the PS3 is trying to be more of a high end computer, I think that the PS3 will be great system and I hope the games are good for it I might just buy one instead of the xbox360

People will buy it look at falcon northwestern or alienware computers they have a great following even though they are way over price.

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too true....there is a calling for the high end computers, otherwise Dell wouldn't have jumped in with there crazy high end XPS system (bandit or something like that?).

In the end, the playstation and xbox will just be a high end PC that is packaged as a primarily gamer with internet capabilities and a keyboard and mouse

·
Premium Member
10,447 Posts
I hope that my dream can finally come true with motostorm which is! destructing of the enivorment like if you $hittys on the ground they will get deeper and actaully last on the screeen!! geo mod enivorment hell yeah!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.