LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
LX Newbie
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my first post, love the site already though. We just bought an '05 Inferno Red Magnum SXT on Saturday and took it for a spin with the wife from our home in Vancouver, BC to Auburne, WA for the Tom Petty show Sunday night. I wish I could have seen all those great looking Magnums in Tacoma while I was down there but we were a day late. Hopefully soon.
No plans to modify at present but would like to get some of the nicer stock 18" SXT/RT wheels on it some time if anyone nearby has some.
Its interesting to see the people who use it to haul babies, we are also expecting and it definately played into our purchase decision (win win!).

Sorry, I don't have any pics yet.
Miles

·
Mopar = MoPower
877 Posts
Hey milesmiles, welcome from New York. Glad to hear your drive went well.
Good luck with the "expecting" and I hope you enjoy the forum and the ride.

·
I OD'd on mod's at the SE Shindig!!!
2,265 Posts
Welcome from Charlotte, NC. I use mine to carry 3 kids everyday. My oldest is almost 5'5" and she can still sit behind me with my seat back. The rear legroom played a big part in our purchase decision.

·
LX Newbie
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, the drive back from the show on the I-5 after midnight was great, almost no traffic and a couple of fast cars to follow. If you have a dark blue Magnum and were pulled over by the cops on the 405 Northbound, my condolencies!
The wallet is feeling empty after getting the car so the mods will wait for a while and yeah, once the baby arrives its won't fill up with cash any time soon!

·
Formerly known as CANDYAPPLE
9,552 Posts
Newbie Check In

Hey there Miles.... As a newbie myself, welcome to a very interesting and informative forum. You will garner much knowledge from this site. I, too recently took delivery of a new 2005 Magnum SXT and are also looking to upgrade the crappy 17" wheels to 18" R/T's or something similar. If you hear of any out in the east, let me know. If I hear of any on the left coast, i'll advise. Hope you got as good a deal on your Magnum as I got on mine! Cheers Candyapple

·
LX Newbie
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on your car too then! Sounds just like ours. Would have liked to get an '06 SXT with the lighter lights, manu-shift, nicer wheels, sunroof but couldn't justify spending $ difference on a car with higher mileage. I'll keep an eye and ear out for you on the wheels on that side. Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.