LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
<---- M for Mwaa Haa Haa
Joined
·
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, just wanted to kick of this thread with what phase 2 will be.

Smoothing out the lift gate just like SoCalRT did (love that). http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=36887 (Started) 9/13/06, (DONE) 9/17/06

Installing the Hotchkiss TVS system once it gets here. ( Arrived 8/18/06 Finally), front (DONE) 8/20/06, back (DONE) 9/11/06

New addition to the list... I am picking up my SRT8 seats from Miami after work tomorrow. Sorry to whomever I beat out on this, I couldn't let em slip by. (DONE) 8/03/06

Tinting the tailights. (DONE) 8/12/06

Painting the recess around the exhaust black. (DONE) 12/9/06

Shaving the door handles.

Putting on Charger SRT8 wheels. (DONE) 9/11/06

I think thats it for phase 2, but the list is bound to grow.

EDIT: 8/2/06: Fabricate the new rear race wing

EDIT: 10/15/06: Superchip tuner ( DONE ) 10/6/06

EDIT: 10/15/06: Custom built SUPER RAMPS (DONE) 10/15/06

EDIT: 10/15/06: JBA Highflow cats (DONE) 10/15/06

EDIT: 10/15/06: FUMOTO VALVE F106N (DONE) 10/15/06

EDIT: 10/16/06: ULTIMATE PEDALS (DONE) 10/20/06

As always,
stay tuned....
 

·
SXT WITH BIG DREAMS
Joined
·
392 Posts
Damn I wish I had that much money to put into my car. I am so jealous!!!
 

·
"BAD TOYZ INC."
Joined
·
1,594 Posts
Quality Build ...

Charg-um said:
Nah, I decided being in debt with a cool car is the true American dream.

So far so good, I will be selling more blood tomorrow...
The Car is Outstanding, I looked it over closely as you explained
what you had done. Phase 2 will be an adventure for sure. Most
definately will send the project over the top.
It was my pleasure to have met you at the Shindig, and am
looking forward to see the car after it comes through Phase 2.
Great work. :grin:
Respectfully,
Stan aka Lik2race
 

·
I've got wood!
Joined
·
1,615 Posts
As like everyone else, i'll be watching your posts on this project closely!!! Great work so far and it sounds like even more great work to come. Keep it up and keep us posted.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,000 Posts
smoove7410 said:
can't wait for phase 3 with the ram srt10 wheels.:popcorn: :popcorn:
Might be easier to take the SRT10 frame and stick the magnum body on top.....
 

·
I-495 Hater
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Dude! I just heard on the radio yesterday that you can make up to an extra $1500 a month selling your seed!!!!! Unfortunately the wife was in the car when I heard this and she automatically said my seed was actually her seed and I'm not allowed to sell it for profit :sad: Damn woman drains the fun in life from every half witted idea I have anymore. But besides that and blood, you could also sell your bloods plasma, they only keep the plasma and return the rest of the blood, which I find a little uncomfortable (used to make a little extra cash waaaaay back in the day, I didn't get paid shyte as a E2 in the USAF :blah: ).

Charg-um said:
Nah, I decided being in debt with a cool car is the true American dream.

So far so good, I will be selling more blood tomorrow...
 

·
She's done heck darnit!
Joined
·
3,384 Posts
BMWDON said:
Dude! I just heard on the radio yesterday that you can make up to an extra $1500 a month selling your seed!!!!! Unfortunately the wife was in the car when I heard this and she automatically said my seed was actually her seed and I'm not allowed to sell it for profit :sad: Damn woman drains the fun in life from every half witted idea I have anymore. But besides that and blood, you could also sell your bloods plasma, they only keep the plasma and return the rest of the blood, which I find a little uncomfortable (used to make a little extra cash waaaaay back in the day, I didn't get paid shyte as a E2 in the USAF :blah: ).
I think now, they just give you a sandwich and let you watch a movie for the plasma... :sad:

The other, ahem, idea though - that may be worth pursuing! :mrgreen: Anything for our cars right? :racing:
 

·
She's done heck darnit!
Joined
·
3,384 Posts
Charg-um said:
Ok, just wanted to kick of this thread with what phase 2 will be.

Smoothing out the lift gate just like SoCalRT did (love that). http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=36887

Installing the Hotchkiss TVS system once it gets here.

New addition to the list... I am picking up my SRT8 seats from Miami after work tomorrow. Sorry to whomever I beat out on this, I couldn't let em slip by.

Tinting the tailights.

Painting the recess around the exhaust black.

Also shaving the door handles.

I think thats it for phase 2, but the list is bound to grow.

As always,
stay tuned....
*grumble grumble grumble* DOOOOD you aren't beating me to the tailights. Even if I have to steal them outta your garage when to go to the Can before you put them on your car! :lol:
 

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
Joined
·
24,673 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing shaved handles... haven't seen it done yet (other than those half-ass pushbuttons foose put on his magnum)
 

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
Joined
·
4,039 Posts
Looks good Paul! You better get it done by the 8/27/06 M&G here in Clearwater!!!

Hmmmm... selling seed for mods.... hhhmmmm.......
 

·
I-495 Hater
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
That's it for plasma? I remember going with a buddy to sell my plasma, he did it too, and they tell you, don't smoke or drink for so long afterwards, what do we do with the money? Buy beer and smokes...and he did both in the car afterwards (being that the liquor store is the store directly next to the plasma place), HA! did he get sick :) I was driving and watching him turn green.....that was priceless!

And for the idea, any reason to use as an excuse to make money....a bad car habit is as good as any I can think of :mrgreen: It could help Chargum pay down that debt!!!!

7thS0N said:
I think now, they just give you a sandwich and let you watch a movie for the plasma... :sad:

The other, ahem, idea though - that may be worth pursuing! :mrgreen: Anything for our cars right? :racing:
 

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
Joined
·
24,673 Posts
You can still do LSD doors w/ shaved handles. If you want the doors powered, you would have to do a time-delay circuit on the actuator to give the door time to pop open before it tried to lift.
 
1 - 20 of 302 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top