LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Go Dupont Racing!
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone or anyone who is the least bit religious. Our car is at the dealer getting the nav replaced, o ring for trans leak and left rear window fixed. Pray that the monkeys at the dealer do not screw up our ride. The service writer was very impressed with our car, said it was the best looking magnum he's ever seen, hope he takes car of him! Thanks all!!:wink:

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Good luck, should be fine. What Dealer are using??

·
Premium Member
13,646 Posts
who does the test drive, to find out if nav. is working? good luck..
i'm taking mine in for an oil change in the a m, after last time, i dont know what is going to happen, maybe another free oil change, naaaa, i doubt it, but, ya never know....

·
Go Dupont Racing!
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MAGNUM8R said:
Good luck, should be fine. What Dealer are using??
Walker Buerge Chyrsler/Jeep. They worked on the car 10 months ago when I had the pcm reprogrammed. Was ok then, but car had side moulding on it at that time, now the mouldings been shaved, the sides are very vulnerable:wink:

·
Go Dupont Racing!
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sugar-tj said:
who does the test drive, to find out if nav. is working? good luck..
i'm taking mine in for an oil change in the a m, after last time, i dont know what is going to happen, maybe another free oil change, naaaa, i doubt it, but, ya never know....
I hope the test drive is done by the tech working on the car and not the parking lot jockey dude!:loser:

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Dupie24 said:
Ok everyone or anyone who is the least bit religious. Our car is at the dealer getting the nav replaced, o ring for trans leak and left rear window fixed. Pray that the monkeys at the dealer do not screw up our ride. The service writer was very impressed with our car, said it was the best looking magnum he's ever seen, hope he takes car of him! Thanks all!!:wink:

·
Formerly HLY CRAP
2,337 Posts
Dupie24 said:
Walker Buerge Chyrsler/Jeep. They worked on the car 10 months ago when I had the pcm reprogrammed. Was ok then, but car had side moulding on it at that time, now the mouldings been shaved, the sides are very vulnerable:wink:
I picked mine up today after having the front dash panel replaced. It wasn't laying flat. As usual, it was washed and shiney.

10 months! Man, how often do you take it to them for oil changes and tire rotation? If you don't give them the regular routine maintenance service business, you're just another customer. I'm praying for you to see the light!:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.