LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Code name: Colossus
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my portable pvr (Personal video recorder) from US Modular. It has a 20g hard drive and runs on Real One operating system. I must be honest...the screen resolution is not the best. What makes this a keeper is the fact that you can play mp3s and record any dvd or video source...any! You can use that feature one of two ways...1. You can record from a dvd player directly onto the device. 2. You can use this as a filter for removing macrovision from dvds or vhs. (I do not condone or recommed...I am just saying...) I had a lot of movies on vhs that had macrovision that were collecting dust so I used this little baby to put them on dvd. It records in Mp4 format. I believe you can just move the files from the pvr to other compatible MP4 players as well.

Currently there are a couple of movies on it...The Matrix, Sideways, Metropolis (anime) and episodes of the Wayans Brothers. Comes with battery, charger, video cables, remote and aftermarket case. I am looking for $180.00 or trades for a 6 disc/MP3 radio, also open to other trades as well. I am Paypal verified too.

http://www.usmodular.com/MCE/default/0/product/2262

·
Code name: Colossus
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got Pics??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.