LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmK
753 Posts
Sounds coool but where the HELL ARE THE PICS!!!

I want one of them thermal cameras!

·
Premium Member
11,771 Posts
"The three Chargers and a Dodge Magnum recently were purchased for $114,000, using part of the $2.3 million police received last year as their share of a $3 million drug bust in the village."

ok so what they are saying is that they sold the estimated 3 mil in illegal drugs and were able to keep the money???....where did they get 3 mil for the drugs ...on the street??? :roll:

·
LX Padiwan
665 Posts
I've been thinking about cop car colors for a while now. I find it intriguing that some locals paint the whole car BLACK. Intimidation? I don't find that cool since our police are fighting a war trying to NOT look like bad guys. Good guys wear white. At least partially. Also, MA Statie cars are greyish (asphalt color). Maine Statie cars are light blue. NH Statie cars are green and brown. No reason whatsoever to paint cars these colors except to HIDE in the local environment....AND MAKE MONEY IN SPEED TRAPS. Ever notice that there are berms built up at many of the 'cut across' roads between highways...YEP no other reason except to hide a clocking car....TO MAKE MONEY. This saddens me. Cops are or at least should be the good guys. They shouldn't be used as money makers or intimidators to the general public (of who the vaaast majority are not 'bad'.) This BS gotta change unless it is indeed true that the goals of our governments are to institute a Stazi style police state, which I'm thinking is the truth more and more every day. Am I naieve to think we should think of the police as our protectors and friends?! -Trouble

·
LX Newbie
34 Posts
CLENOFF said:
For those who like their cop cars in black and white, here again is a link I posted before to some 1/24 scale cop chargers. LEO fans should be placing some orders, I would think...

http://www.collectablediecast.com/
SWEEEET!!...I'll get one some day.

thanks

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
mybrid said:
Here are pics of the Pontoon Beach Charger P/P.

http://copcardotcom.fotki.com/contributions_by_state/hawaii_through_maryland/illinois/pontoonbeach_003.html

Enjoy as Always!
:rock: :banana: :wink:
That's a shhhhweet look for that police car! Thanks for the link.

Trouble, good guys drive black cars, too, and you can find bad guys wearing white hats. And I don't think you're naive to think the police should be our protectors and friends....so either that's the way it is or I am just as naive as you. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.