LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having the itch really bad to take my car to the track and run it down the strip. I wanted to at Woodburn but hanging out with all my buds was more important than babysitting my car in the lanes of the drag strip.

It's hard for me to get time off in the summer unless I plan ahead, but I found an open test and tune at Bremerton Raceway which works with a day that I can get off. So on Friday Sept. 29th I am planning on heading over to Bremerton to spend the day seeing if I can beat the #$%! out of my car. Hopefully there are someothers here that would like to do the same and can get that day free.

I think it would be a blast whether it's a Hemi, 3.5 or 2.7

Anyone interested, chime in.

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Steve, I am interested & would LOVE to beat the s#it out of your car!! :racing: :mrgreen:

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Magnum Maniac said:
Steve, I am interested & would LOVE to beat the s#it out of your car!! :racing: :mrgreen:
You don't mind if Leesa backseat drives while your at it do you?

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Slim's Magnum said:
You don't mind if Leesa backseat drives while your at it do you?
Not a prob; don't know where she is going to sit with the backseat, cargo floor & the spare out, though! :mrgreen:

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bump:

6 weeks to go, anyone interested?

·
Mango Mafia
743 Posts
Too soon to tell for sure, but I can see myself coming out to support ya.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rainman said:
Too soon to tell for sure, but I can see myself coming out to support ya.
And running that hotrod down the track too, right? :racing:

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Ok y'all.
I am going to bremerton one week from tommorrow. I am still hoping there is someone here that's willing to take their ride down the track.

It's test and tune only, no bracket racing. I called em today and the gates open at 3pm and the racing starts at 4pm and runs until dark. So figure about 3 hours of track time.

I am looking forward to trying out different settings on my superchips f/p to see if there is any difference time wise.

·
They Call Me Patron
1,783 Posts
Come down to SpeedWorld in AZ on Oct 7th. I'll pay your $20 entry fee.

·
2nd Gen Camaro Lover
740 Posts
Damn I didn't even know about this!! I'd love to play but I don't know if I can get any time off. :(

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What does it cost to do the Bremerton thing?

I'm assuming theyr'e running the lights, so you know what you ran?
When I called, the lady on the phone talked fast but I gathered that it will cost $10 gate admission, + 25 bux for their club fee, and $2 for your number.

Kinda pricey, but I have spent alot more for alot less fun. lol

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
When I called, the lady on the phone talked fast but I gathered that it will cost $10 gate admission, + 25 bux for their club fee, and $2 for your number.

Kinda pricey, but I have spent alot more for alot less fun. lol
If I bring my own shoe polish, & skip on joining their "club", can I race for 10 bucks??!! (I have never been one for clubs, too conformist for me, but I like this LX one!!)

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Last chance!

I could use a photographer if nothing else....:roll:

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Man oh man! I would love to join you for a head to head. Buuuuuuut, I be havin' to work! :sad:
BTW........you bringing lobster to the unveiling on the 8th? :mrgreen:

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man oh man! I would love to join you for a head to head. Buuuuuuut, I be havin' to work! :sad:
BTW........you bringing lobster to the unveiling on the 8th? :mrgreen:
Well I'm not sure what I'm bringing. I guess I might have to make an executive decision. Leesa left this morning for her dads for a few days and her cell doesn't work. I don't have his number...:doh:

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am going to take my flashpaq and have it on Data Acquisition so I can compare it to the data at the track. Curious to see if they're close. My 13 year old daughter will be taking pictures tommorrow so I hope they turn out! :mrgreen:

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Have fun! :racing:

·
Magnum Come Loudly
7,308 Posts
I would REALLY like to have gone to this, but I just can't justify the time away. I get such little time on my little "project"
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=40259
as it is, 50% of my weekend is already gone before it's started...

And more rain is coming.

Enjoy, hope the pictures come out.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What a hoot! Pictures to come shortly if I can stay awake long enough.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.