LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Motherf**kers Be Trippin'
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been three weeks since my accident and I'll be driving the car by next weekend! :pepper:

The insurance company wanted to simply "fix" the damaged parts on my 8 month old Magnum. I wasn't having any of that. ;) I demanded and recieved all 100% new OEM parts for the ride.

So, I have a brand new hood and SRT8 nose and they need paint. While my gut reaction is to go with a paint scheme like Electrofied's or Redfox's and I have a couple of days to decide, I'd like to get the input of my LXforums friends first.

Chris

·
One More Mopar that all I want...OK
143 Posts
Satin white the grill and the hood, that would be realy cool! Just my .02 but its only worth about -.5

·
One More Mopar that all I want...OK
143 Posts
M-square - Grey/red would be really cool! I agree anything but red/black, its been done too many times already.

G

·
If you do this PLEASE follow the theme through the roof and rear of the car. It makes no sense to only 2tone the hood and front. It ends up looking like you just put someone elses hood on your car that way.

Good luck!

·
I OD'd on mod's at the SE Shindig!!!
2,265 Posts
Cool. We'll have to do it on the 19th or 20th though. I'll be leaving for vacation on the 6th. Disney here I come! Sorry Factory D about the hi-jack. Now back to the paint...

·
...I'ma' do wat' it do, baby!
1,384 Posts
TWO TONE is BAD TO DA' BONE!!

"So, I have a brand new hood and SRT8 nose and they need paint. While my gut reaction is to go with a paint scheme like Electrofied's or Redfox's and I have a couple of days to decide, I'd like to get the input of my LXforums friends first."

Let me put it this way! Since I am in the Great Northwest and saw Electrofied's (Jason's) paint scheme up front, I can tell you that the paint scheme on his ride is AWESOME!! (Also check out my boy Magnum Maniac) his is with a different color. Maniac....you should explain your scheme to FactoryD. Maniac even has a "gray trim" that separates the colors....it's cool as hell when you see it up front!!!! :rock:

Anyway...go with the car's lines when you 2tone it. It's much better! :rock:

SyNyStR

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.