LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Converted Chevy Guy
Joined
·
8,968 Posts
They look great - perfect spacing!
You may have posted this before, but I missed it: What size wheels and tires, and what make and models as well?
 

·
Motherf**kers Be Trippin'
Joined
·
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hemiwagn said:
They look great - perfect spacing!
You may have posted this before, but I missed it: What size wheels and tires, and what make and models as well?
The sizes are:

Front: 20x8.5 - 265/45WR20
Rear: 20x10 - 295/40WR20

The wheels are Foose Nitrous Grey and the tires are Pirelli Scorpion Zeros.
 

·
Motherf**kers Be Trippin'
Joined
·
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hemi31 said:
Looks real good man!I should have gone staggered,damn!
:loser:

LOL. I win again. JK

zxlwno said:
Looks great. I didn't know you had the PILLAGE plate. Cool. It's in Bobf's preview video.
That is I Mark. Bob's got a couple videos of me racing the car at the track. One run, I beat an 04 or 06 GTO. The other run was me beating Ozzie. That was a effin' bitchin' race man. Super close.

Hurry it up Bob!
 

·
What part should we make next???
Joined
·
6,932 Posts
Your ride looks great... Am I the only one that likes the chrome headlights with the red?
 

·
Converted Chevy Guy
Joined
·
8,968 Posts
StingK said:
The sizes are:

Front: 20x8.5 - 265/45WR20
Rear: 20x10 - 295/40WR20

The wheels are Foose Nitrous Grey and the tires are Pirelli Scorpion Zeros.
thanks for posting the details. Do you happen to know the offset on the foose wheels?

The tires fill the wheel wells nicely. Have you lowered the car?

again -- great looking staggered setup

oh, when is and your avatar and token's going to meet?
 

·
Motherf**kers Be Trippin'
Joined
·
10,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hemiwagn said:
thanks for posting the details. Do you happen to know the offset on the foose wheels?

The tires fill the wheel wells nicely. Have you lowered the car?

again -- great looking staggered setup

oh, when is and your avatar and token's going to meet?
The offset is 15 in the front and 20 in the rear (that's sounds f***ed up :doh:) and yes I have lowered the car with Eibach Prolines.

I would pay for our avartars to meet.
 

·
Saving the world one leg at a time!
Joined
·
3,934 Posts
Love the wheels man! Looks mean and wide as hell from the back. That's some serious looking rubber on there!
 

·
Motor Fan Club member
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Nice lookin ride. After seeing the black headlights on the red, I might be changing mine specially now that I got a black girlle.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top