LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Magnum Come Loudly
7,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Stone White Magnum. I've had it since July 5th. These pics were taken by my friend at his condo. They are already out of date, it's been less than a month, and the mods have already started!

It now has-
Daytona chin spoiler
Red Calipers
Hood Shocks
Rear Bumper scuff pad
Mopar Trailer Hitch

:racing: Chris.

·
LX OG
10,693 Posts
Looks great man... Lets get some up to date pics loaded. I'd love to see what the scuff pad looks like against the white.

·
Magnum Come Loudly
7,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I need to get some new pictures!

I really like the scuff pad. I wasn't sure if I would, I was woried it would look too mini-van-ish, like an SUV. But I placed it on, and I instantly liked it. Kinda breaks up the mass of white I think.

I'll get some as soon as I can.

I love your wheels, looks great on white. Not sure if I'm quite that bold. I would love to find some Daytona wheels (black where the silver is now), I think they'd look great on white.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
No looking back now that you have started. Can't wait to see updated pix....:thumbs_u:

·
07 Charger RT R&T
4,240 Posts
Another ****** to the club, welcome. Us Whiteys are few and far between. Inferno Red was my first choice but I have fallen in love with the Stone White. Good luck with the mod madness.

Randy

·
The NEW KRT
3,970 Posts
Interesting color, since I dont see magnums or chargers anymore the white looks close to vanilla. Welcome to the world of mod my ride.

·
Magnum Come Loudly
7,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For a white, it is a nice color. I saw a Cool Vanilla 300 the other day at the store, and they are very different, but the Stone White is certainly different than say a Acura White, or a Toyota white. I could not own that bright-almost-bluish-white some of those cars come in.

·
LX Padiwan
282 Posts
I like the chin spoiler a lot. That may be one of the first things I do!

How hard was that to get on?

·
100K Mile Club!!
2,892 Posts
Welcome from Ft. Worth! Car looks great!

·
LX Padiwan
176 Posts
Looks good, like the color and welcome......................

·
Magnum Come Loudly
7,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mags said:
Looks good, like the color and welcome......................
Thanks all of you, this is such a great forum, certainly a big part of the enjoyment of this car.

Mags, yours is one that inspired me to do the chin spoiler.

JeffreyDJ, I love how it came out, worth the hassle, but it was a hassle.
There are a lot of posts about the chin spoiler, so I don't need to repeat I supose, but the worst part was fusing it back up. It leaves a V in the front, and it has to be filled. I ended up buying a plastic welder (wanted one for years for other stuff) so I could join it. But since then it appears others have had good luck with plastic bonding products. I thought this stuff was ABS, and that I could glue it with ABS glue, but it does not touch this stuff. If you look close, you can see a seam in the middle, but I'm still happy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.