LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this installed to give me an aux input for my iPOD, it worked great for a couple weeks, then it was showing PAUSED when I wanted to use it and now it doesn't even show up. I verified that it was still connected and had power, anyone have this happen to them? Better yet, anyone have an idea of how to get it working again? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
Should be under warranty, but try hitting the forward/reverse buttons to unlock it... Otherwise it may be FUBAR.

·
It's been the Worst Day Since Yesterday
15,166 Posts
ekaz said:
I have this installed to give me an aux input for my iPOD, it worked great for a couple weeks, then it was showing PAUSED when I wanted to use it and now it doesn't even show up. I verified that it was still connected and had power, anyone have this happen to them? Better yet, anyone have an idea of how to get it working again? Thanks.
known issue on several units, contact the seller and get a replacement. it's a "software" glitch and they have updated the software to fix the probelm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.