LX Forums Forum banner
141 - 160 of 199 Posts

· Registered
172 Posts
Felix
Charlotte, NC
2010 Charger R/T

I will be moving to the Charlotte area, from Cleveland Ohio, at the beginning of Feburary. It doesn't seem to be a lot of LXer's from the area on here. Is there another website that you all go to instead of this one?

· Bad A** MOFO
958 Posts
I feel like a retard for not seeing this club thread long ago. Any how, I'm located on Ft. Bragg.....

· The Reverend
7 Posts
Rockin here in Raleigh NC... Step into the Confessional and let Me show ya what the Reverend's Ride can do.

MOPAR or NO CAR!...
Hanging with a local group called Fast Lane Mopars.

The Rev.

· Registered
78 Posts
GREENSBORO here. Always down for a meet and greet.

· Premium Member
10,058 Posts
Felix
Charlotte, NC
2010 Charger R/T

I will be moving to the Charlotte area, from Cleveland Ohio, at the beginning of Feburary. It doesn't seem to be a lot of LXer's from the area on here. Is there another website that you all go to instead of this one?
I feel like a retard for not seeing this club thread long ago. Any how, I'm located on Ft. Bragg.....
Rockin here in Raleigh NC... Step into the Confessional and let Me show ya what the Reverend's Ride can do.

MOPAR or NO CAR!...
Hanging with a local group called Fast Lane Mopars.

The Rev.
You're not the only one, my friend. About 2 years on here and I'm just now finding this :)
Seems like a strong contingent from Apex on here, too (considering the size of the town).
GREENSBORO here. Always down for a meet and greet.
Welcome to all !

· "OLD GEEZERS LOVE CARS TOO!!!"
6,755 Posts
Hopefully the weather will be breaking soon and we'll be looking for things to do. We are between Charlotte and Winston Salem in Salisbury.

· Registered
78 Posts
Hopefully the weather will be breaking soon and we'll be looking for things to do. We are between Charlotte and Winston Salem in Salisbury.
I'm in your area quite a bit. My gf is in Gold Hill.

· Registered
535 Posts
NE Raleigh checking in near Wake Forest. 05, Silver Magnum R/T just purchased. Needs repair but working on it.

Question: News Years day i was down at Grill 57 in Garner for a car meet up, and there was a whole row of LX cars there. Does anyone know who or what club that was?

· 440!! Aww Yeah!
81 Posts
That Row was Fast Lane Mopars. I'm not sure what the rules are on posting clubs, but I plan on getting us listed on here so I don't think there's any harm in it.

We're Fast Lane Mopars - Raleigh on Facebook and we're at http://www.fastlanemopars.com/ I'm sublime498 there as well just put me for your reference.

We have members all over the Raleigh/Durham area and we have a few guys out in the Jacksonville, NC area as well as Fayetteville.

Thanks,

-Pat

Reactions: madcoder

· Registered
101 Posts
Checking in! Henderson NC, from Fayetteville! FastLaneMopars.com Raleigh NC Chp.

· Registered
382 Posts
Reporting in from Apex, NC. Fast Lane Mopars - Raleigh Chapter

· Registered
622 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but as I have just found it and only signed up on the forum about 3 weeks ago I am signing in from Fayetteville.
No club affiliation.

Reactions: TOMMY2Gz

· Registered
101 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but as I have just found it and only signed up on the forum about 3 weeks ago I am signing in from Fayetteville.
No club affiliation.
I'm from Fayetteville but live in Henderson NC. I just left from down there, I'm back and fourth pretty often. Check out our local club FastLaneMopars.com Facebook page same name. Also Dodge MAGNUMS Worldwide Facebook page. Maybe we can link up...

141 - 160 of 199 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.