LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Who needs a truck I got a magnum!
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chargers have their own forums. 300's have their own forums. Why not us?

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
We used to have one, but they forced us to assimilate with the others...

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
ummm, that's here mymag...

of course you can also go to www.dodgemagnum.net and get here too. Of course that doesn't mean this is a magnum forum any more...

·
LX Padiwan
1,901 Posts
All of the forums I frequent have a mix match of LX members. It might say (insert model here)forums, but it is shared by all.

This is what seperates the LX "Family" from the rest of the Auto makers (chevy, ford)......... We have the comrodery thing going on and always take care of our own.

Stealing from the Army here,

"A Family of One"!!!:racing:

·
mr.clean
76 Posts
I have only been around for a couple of months, but I like this forum. I came from dodgetalk and its alrightbut...I have my dealer giving thse address to charger and magnum owners. Tday I handed out my card with the address on it to a new 300 hemi awd. told him to look you guys up. This place is cool. I try to chec in everyday.

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
mr.clean said:
I have only been around for a couple of months, but I like this forum. I came from dodgetalk and its alrightbut...I have my dealer giving thse address to charger and magnum owners. Tday I handed out my card with the address on it to a new 300 hemi awd. told him to look you guys up. This place is cool. I try to chec in everyday.
never a dull moment here on the lxforums :p

·
juzpazzinthru
449 Posts
siblings always fight to remain special, but we all fambly here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.