LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
A danger foreseen is half avoided.
275 Posts
SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT - Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Justin and the folks from ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS supported this event 2 years ago during its start-up when it was just a 1-day event called the Central Ohio LX Spring Meet & Greet. Again, without hesitation they stepped up and supported us last year as it expanded to a full-weekend event. We are very happy to have them back again for the 3rd year in a row as an official sponsor for the 2009 LX & BEYOND NATIONALS.

ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS is well known to the "LX Community" for bringing the innovative "halo-lights" to the lx-platform Dodge/Chrysler vehicles. Their list of lighting solutions to accent your ride and make it stand apart from the crowd include headlights, tailights, fogs, interior lighting and many more. ADVANCED AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS has been named the "OFFICIAL LIGHTING PRODUCT" of the 09 LX NATS.

They will be providing some very cool prizes for carshow participants.

More info to follow……

Anthony
LX NATS
Founder
uhh ohh, Pat stay away from the halos!

This is cool that we got all these awesome sponsors coming out.
I've got my father(VP of Operations for Advance Auto Parts) trying to find out who is in charger of sponsorship for them so I can send them the information and your contact info Anthony. Ill check up on it this weekend.

Cant wait for this! My manager told me she might not be able to grant me the time off...I told her to plan on me quitting around that time then haha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.