LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
hemirx
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this game which comes with a special attachment to capture your swing and translate it to the game. Spent $65 on it and when I put it in my machine I get disk read error. Then I go to the support website and they say its probably because I have an older machine and it may not read the dvd-based disk. Anyone else experienced this?

·
LX Padiwan
344 Posts
Is the disk coating blue? Our first PS2 suddenly stopped reading blue-coated discs a few years back. There was a minor stir about it among consumer groups. We ended up buying another one and the problem has not resurfaced. Basically, Sony said too bad they stopped working.

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
Got it for the regular old XBox and it works just fine, pretty fun game when it's raining out. Need to get some extra gloves though, it takes too long changing them all of the time

·
Stewed, Screwed, & Tattooed!
2,404 Posts
CLENOFF said:
Is the disk coating blue? Our first PS2 suddenly stopped reading blue-coated discs a few years back. There was a minor stir about it among consumer groups. We ended up buying another one and the problem has not resurfaced. Basically, Sony said too bad they stopped working.
Mine stopped reading these also, right after the first time playing "The Sims", I am still pissed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.