LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went at a funeral last week and couldn't resist to take some pictures of my Magnum in a kind of meditation pause. I thought she really is in her element at the cemetery as she is frequently nicknamed «The Hearse». Also, I had to refresh my signature photo as I just added some goodies (JDM tail lights and bumper chrome moldings).:not_worth

From other angles:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/intruder99/DSCF2073b.jpg

·
Fastest N/A 5.7L Magnum around!!! SOLD!
2,837 Posts
Bad as* !! I dig it Bro... Now maybe you could put a link that led to some MORBID ANGEL...or even some LAMB OF GOD....

·
I Have Become Comfortably Numb
994 Posts
Pics look real good

It's kinda eerie seeing someone else's Mag in a cemetary. I always get some strange looks from people when I visit my wife's grave. There's always someone else there, and they stare at it. I used to wonder what they were thinking but would never ask. Your car looks "peaceful".

·
Hemi Panzer
2,050 Posts
I was talking to one of the dealers a while back and said he cant sell Magnums to women that much because they all feel it looks like a Hearst. So they don't want to even terest drive it.

He said the men love it but women think like this pic above, and being a black magnum, seems like you would have to be one hell of a salesman to get the sale if she thinks like that and sees these pics. lol

I think its awesome and great shots.

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Your not so bad on that PS yourself iRock. Nice work. The last one is my favourite.

·
LX Padiwan
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IROCK you rock ! Thanks for your great work on the PS. Did you noticed that I actually erased the post on the first picture ? Now I'm thinking of changing my signature picture again ! The «grim reapers» theme is truly appropriate for the Magnum. I'll sure keep a copy of these pictures in my collection. Thanks everybody for your good comments.

I absolutely like my new tail lights as well. I love to show my rear end at everybody on the street... Also, my elder son is playing the guitar in a death metal music group (he's 18) and he is very proud when I play the carrier for the group members. Maybe it was part of my decision to buy this awesome car !:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

·
Premium Member
12,532 Posts
The pleasure was all mine it was fun and I'm glad you like it. No I didn't notice you erased the post so you did a perfect job. Lucky son. My brothers had a band growing up and my parents hauled them around in an old late 50s panel van.

·
LX Padiwan
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
da BoMM said:
OK -- I'm hooked on the SRT8 chrome strips -- but I won't pay $200 -- anywhere these can be got at a "normal" price?
If I tell you what I paid for that easy mod you won't believe it. It's all custom made. It's very easy to do and the result is more than acceptable. For a big total of 30$CDN I bought a 18 ft by 5/8" wide chrome strip and a 15' x 1/2" double-sided molding repair tape at local Canadian Tire. The tape is requiered as the emplacement is too deep and narrow to get a good pasting area for the strip only. Be sure to do it on a warm day and clean up the molding area before with some rubbing alcool or else to get a good permanent contact. It took me only half an hour to do it «et voilà !».

I have enough material remaining to do at least 2 other cars ! I intend to bring the remainings at my next M&G (don't know when yet, maybe at the Falls at the end of August ?) to share with others interested.

And, as usual, here is a pic:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.