LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Screaming In Digital
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was home for about 10 minutes after taking the wife out to lunch today when the Big White Truck pulls up in front of the house and drops off my next mod. Cant wait to get it installed. :banana: :banana:

·
SXT WITH BIG DREAMS
392 Posts
Mmmm chrome pipe....:banana:

·
Formerly HLY CRAP
2,337 Posts
Got to be one of the nicest home water filtration systems I have ever seen! No more of that $1.50 Deer Park crap for you. Man, I'm thirsty just thinking about it.

·
A CarPc in every dash!
330 Posts
HLY CRAP said:
Got to be one of the nicest home water filtration systems I have ever seen! No more of that $1.50 Deer Park crap for you. Man, I'm thirsty just thinking about it.
LOL!

·
Major Mag Nut
2,011 Posts
You gotta love Zoomer's, even if you only got one.
So do you have Zoomer??

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
still the best mod I have ever done man! except on days when I am pissed off and I just want to drive home in silence and the zoomers wont stop barkin lol

·
I'm not speeding......I'm qualifying
5,266 Posts
Zoomers rock. Great job, Aki!!!

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Aikidoka said:
I was home for about 10 minutes after taking the wife out to lunch today when the Big White Truck pulls up in front of the house and drops off my next mod. Cant wait to get it installed. :banana: :banana:
oooooooo,shiney!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.