LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup guys, buying a charger sxt at the end of august. trading in my 2001 harley davidson f150. i am 90% sure i am gonna do this, lol
currently TDY so that is why i am waiting........longtime member of some other f150 forums, i hope you guys are cool:friday:

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Welcome!!
the SXT models are cool, ooch it up to a Hemi, they get same MPG!!!

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
First of all, let me say welcome! This is a great group of guys to hang with.
They are full of information and innovative ideas that they are more than willing to share with anyone. I do warn you though, if you're looking for someone to convince you not to spend money hookin up you're ride, this is the wrong place!!

·
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcome guys.....

would love to get the hemi, but its not in my budget. i know all about the "mod bug" my truck has a cowl hood, magnaflow exhaust, stereo system, bedrug and much more. i am from Ft walton beach florida.

on a side note my first mod will be 20 inch black w/ polished lip rims. does anyone know of a good place to get them without spending over $2000?

·
LX Goo'Roo
3,537 Posts
You'll love your new ride. I still have my 1997 F150 Lariat Flareside (couldn't part with it with 257,000 miles on the clock), but there is no comparison to the Magnum. Good choice. I look forward to seeing your posts.

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Welcome dude! Have you tried selling your truck outright, vs trade in. Trading in a vehicle is a good way to get hosed. My dad got double selling his GMC in the local paper vs GMC dealer. You might have that extra$$ to get a R/T Hemi. Just a thought. Or you can just tell the people who you whoop up on that they got dusted by a V6!:wink:

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
Welcome from the beaches of NC.... Air Force?

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
06chargerdude said:
yes air force, been in almost 8 years, cant wait to get out......
lol ... that;s how I was after 4 .... but I'm the odd one in the family ..... father retired ... oldest brother retired....next brother and his wife are both e-7's at Sheppard .....they'll be in for 30 each..... suckers....

:wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.