LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Code name: Colossus
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received my wheels that I won from EBay. Man am I impressed...they are 20" forged MC2 racing wheels w/ toyo tires (55lbs w/tires). I won then for 500+100 shipping. It was a choice between getting some r/t wheels or these.
I originally was just buying these until I could afford the 22" NAD4s that I wanted. After putting them on last night I decided that these will be here to stay...at least a lil longer than I had planned.

·
LX Padiwan
3,697 Posts
Nad 4 are nice wheels. But for the price those are real nice!

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Doesn't it feel good when you can get a genuine deal on ebay instead of buying something and getting crap in return? Nice steal on the wheels!

·
Code name: Colossus
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Definitely...I really didn't think that the price was going to fly. Normally you get those last minute "bid snipers." I got them from a couple who had sold their 300c. I was really blown away when he shipped them for the actual cost, not some inflated price.

I was so excited and tired last night that I actually fogot to put my passenger window up:doh: . Luckily, when I went out to snap pictures this morning I realized it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.