LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· upstate NY LXrejx
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all. Had the pleasure of meeting Stitchmonkey after the nationals last weekend. After getting into talking about the Rejx with him I have decided to go forth with setting up a upsate ny chapter. Thats from above NYC and up. I myself am located in Schenectady(right next to albany). I have a small group from the LX forums that I will be bringing on over into the rejx and looking to grow. Ive seen all the LXs out there so lets all met up and have some fun. I;ll be looking to get meets together, and rolling into car shows together. So stop on in on this thread and lets get a roll call going , tell us some about your car and where your from. Looking forward to meeting all the Lx enthusiasts in the upstate ny area:rock:

· upstate NY LXrejx
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
sounds good.. Im waiting to hear back from the other few guys on the charger forms that were in a small group. Hoping to find a bunch more on here.. Come on New Yorkers i see you out on the roads i know your out there!!

· upstate NY LXrejx
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can send me info, I will participate if I have the time. I am in Gloversville
Well the info is pretty much that we are a bunch of car people. Love cars have fun. Do you have a email addy you can pm me? im going to put together a email list so we can send out info on like car shows and car meets and things like that. Once we start getting enough people (which is starting to happen) we will do meets at different places to meet up, grab a bite, and talk car

· upstate NY LXrejx
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· LX Newbie
557 Posts
If I still had my charger i'd be all in since I live in Rotterdam .

· upstate NY LXrejx
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

· upstate NY LXrejx
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im in dutchess county, see a lot of lxs but none on te forums, pretty sure they are out there
Yeah we actually have 3 members from your area..I think there are more around there then albany lol. We have a guy in hyde park, kingston and one down further that i cant remember the city name, but goes to the cooking school down there.

we hit up car shows from down that up and beyond Albany and all over. Most of the guys are on the charger forum. I jump between forms and facebook to organize meetings and car shows so we can all get next to each other. whats your LX?

if you have a facebook you can add yourself here too
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=146945485315936&ref=ts

· Royalty
152 Posts
Yeah we actually have 3 members from your area..I think there are more around there then albany lol. We have a guy in hyde park, kingston and one down further that i cant remember the city name, but goes to the cooking school down there.

we hit up car shows from down that up and beyond Albany and all over. Most of the guys are on the charger forum. I jump between forms and facebook to organize meetings and car shows so we can all get next to each other. whats your LX?

if you have a facebook you can add yourself here too
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=146945485315936&ref=ts
i have a cool vanilla 300, everything stock except tinted windows (for now =0)
i work in poughkeepsie, and live in east fishkill. def would be nice to have a meet in the area

· upstate NY LXrejx
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i have a cool vanilla 300, everything stock except tinted windows (for now =0)
i work in poughkeepsie, and live in east fishkill. def would be nice to have a meet in the area
we usually do our meets at sonic. Good food and nice open lot

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.