LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From left to right, which booty?

Just by chance, if you're a paying member, is there an adults only zone, where anything (within reasonable tastes of course) goes? Or could there be a 21+ section or something? :huddle: Where guys (and girls...it's a free country) can go and curse and look at T and A so long P is not exposed? Just a question....don't wanna get black listed or nothin' :grin:

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, site level supporter 2 is what I want....$25 for 20 years?!?!?! Man, that's highway robbery :grin: Lemme go check my penny jar

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm scared :cry: HAHA!! We'll see how long this one lasts....everybody's gonna get bolder and bolder and then as they say....this is why we can't have nice threads :mrgreen:

I thought the abyss would be a little more risque, looks like everything gets locked and very little pervayance of pervertion happens :blah: I would like to see a little more skin there...again...within reason :grin:

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, no exposed anything perverse....how long will it last :banana:

I love this woman, and she just recently became available again :rock:

·
'waste of skin'
12,186 Posts
Don, Perhaps the trick is to keep the pictures of people as they appear "legally" in public places and stay away form private shots no matter how tame they appear to you.

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is google public enough? :mrgreen: So you think it's a copyright thing then?

·
he who likes fast car
2,608 Posts
:not_worth
BMWDON said:
Ok, no exposed anything perverse....how long will it last :banana:

I love this woman, and she just recently became available again :rock:

just so she's on the page twice

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Aaarrr, there be hot chocolate ahead!

·
Thats no moon!
1,899 Posts
There won't be any adult only forum on the boards. If you want to discuss scantily clad, or non clad, women there are plenty of other forums to go to. Most other car forums for that matter...

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Butt dimples!!! HOOORAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :pepper: Eliminated beautiful girls pics per og poster, understandable reason behind it

OA-5599 said:
she was short lived but a 9 or 9.5 on the scale; Jim, we go back a long way, you must appreciate the connection between smooth flowing steel and skin, women and cars have allways had a connection. PC or not, that is what it is; I say celebrate it vs. kill it. To Lines:

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Support our troops!!! Leeann Tweeden....she's a damn decent human being :grin:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.